I need a backup vv mod for under $50... suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

time2quit

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
upstate new york
Hi. I have a i itaste svd as my "main" mod. I also have to ego twist that I take to work. However the 10 second cut off really annoys me sometimes. So I am looking for a backup. Something exclusively to take to work. I don't want to spend more than 50 bucks.

Yes I had a Vamo!! It was great until the battery pin broke on it after only a month. So I really don't want to go the Vamo route again.

If anyone has any suggestions on a decent vv mod for under $50, please let me know.

Thank you!

time2quit

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
upstate new york
smillett_vox:9122935 said:
Sorry I'm stupid and didn't read the full post. Try a lavatube or a ZMAX if you're willing to spend a little more
let me guess... you were going to suggest the vamo?? Lol I have considered the to you suggested. But after recently forking out a Benjamin for my itaste sdv, I really don't want to spend that much. Especially since it will just be four work, and I won't baby it as much as my itaste!

Section1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Metropolis, IL, Earth
Might look at Discountvapors web site, the have a Wildfire VV device for $44 bucks. I have one for use when I'm doing yard work or some activity that could get a good mod damaged or lost. It will take 18650 or 18350 batteries and has good reviews on that site. I haven't had any problems with mine except that it doesn't like cheep batteries. With AW IMR it works great, I have some older Joye ICR's and it gives a error. Not sure why.

Azyre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Holiday, Florida
www.milieux.com
You can try a Vmax.. only $47.40 w/free shipping and it comes with batteries-Vmax Kit. Use code TENOFF for discount. This is from Fasttech which is in China, but it only takes about 10 days to get and they have great customer service. I've ordered from them and have been very satisfied. They're recommended frequently on ........'s blog and thread here on ecf.

ITASTE VV for $42 at DISCOUNT VAPORS. It works great, small, vv, give suggested vape voltage, pass thru, and seems to have very nice build quality. I'm getting several hours from mine and the pass thru makes recharging painless. I got really tired of changing out 350" batteries in my VAMO. if you acquire it, be sure to get the ego/510 pass thru connector model, it's the one in the "EXPRESS" package.
I'm starting to feel like a cheer leader for this mod but I can't help it, as I read different posts, it seems to be the logical choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread