I need a good E Cig I want to order one today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffwomack

Aug 15, 2009
concordia ks
I saw the Porvari and i think it is nice, but kind of big? Kind of Expensive. 200 dollars.

The infinity, ego, Go-go 510 Pro vape 1? ? ?

I have been smoking the njoy npro. i tried to use the ecigs a year and ahalf ago and had no real luck. In 30 minutes i will have gone 24 hours without an analog cig. I think I should find a quality e-cig to help me make it the long haul.

A year ago I had a 510 and it was ok. I stopped using it and threw it away. now I am ready to go 100% and never light up again.

My njoy is not consistant. Hard to hit at times.

Here is what I want... an E cig that has a good throat hit. Simple to use and has good battery life.

I dont care if it looks like a analog cig.

I almost purchased the Provari, but I dont think I need an adjustable... blah blah blah.

I thought Id get another 510, but in the last year and half there might be something better.

If you have a link.. I want to order to celebrate my first 24 hours and get my order in to start my new life.

Last edited:

AlDynamite

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Illinois/Metro East
Congrats on the 24 hours. I agree, getting something nice really takes it to another level. How much are you looking to spend? Do you want a packaged, commercial e-cig or a "mod/personal vaporizer"?

the eGo is a great little device, works really well. I've heard the go-go is killer, but I have no experience with it. I would skip the small 510 style devices, it sounds like you need something a little more robust.

Last edited:

jeffwomack

Aug 15, 2009
concordia ks
Congrats on the 24 hours. I agree, getting something nice really takes it to another level. How much are you looking to spend? Do you want a packaged, commercial e-cig or a "mod/personal vaporizer"?

I am willing to spend the 200 for the Provari... I would use it all the time. At work, in public. I wont want to feel too wierd as if Im hitting a .... in public. Lol.

I think I want it to be simple as well.

AlDynamite

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Illinois/Metro East
I am willing to spend the 200 for the Provari... I would use it all the time. At work, in public. I wont want to feel too wierd as if Im hitting a .... in public. Lol.

I think I want it to be simple as well.

haha yeah. Well then, I've heard nothing but good things about the ProVari. That is a big time system for a new person, with all the options between voltages and atomizers. But, I've learned that if you don't get what you want the first time, then you spend more money buying it later. If you want the Provari, then I say get it.

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
The nice thing about the ProVari or any other VV mod out there is the ability to use almost any atomizer/cartomizer/etc on the market. You can get 1.5 ohm atties or 4 ohm atties and have them hit about the same by simply adjusting the voltage. This gives you a lot more options.

However, you don't need a VV device to get a great vaping experience. The LR 306's on a standard eGo battery worked great for me for over a year and I'm still satisfied with the hit I get from them even after having used the ProVari for a while.

If you have the money for it I think the ProVari is a good investment. If you don't like it for some reason you can always sell it on the classifieds.

With the standard 18490 battery the ProVari isn't all too big. It's definitely bigger than the eGo but you can still conceal it in your hand pretty well. Adding the 18650 extension cap and something like a MAP Tank will make it pretty big though.

The wait time says 2 weeks on the site but I think they've pretty much caught up in orders and people are having them sent out only a day or so after ordering.

cadman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
Jeff,

If you can get a REO, they are really nice. The bottom feed feature is what I really like.

Like you I just started back vaping after some time off, got the ego-t first, really liked it, didn't have to fill up as often. Then I got a silver bullet, used it with a MAP tank, that was great. Then I got a REO grand last week, this is the best so far. Built like a tank, holds plenty of juice and using a 18650 battery, I can get a full day of vaping (and then some). The only problem is being able to get one. :(

Joe

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
For power and modular batteries, I'd suggest a mod like the Roughstack from madvapes.com. It has several battery choices and is the best bang for the buck as far as mods go. Great customer service from this vendor, too!

That's your powerhouse. Now for the atomizer/cartomizer; some will say to drip directly onto an atomizer, but that's messy and a constant chore IMHO. You can buy an atomizer and drip tip fairly cheap if you want to try it out. It's known to produce better vapor tho. You can use cartridges for each particular atomizer, also. These retain a small capacity of juice, but are known to burn and leak and produce less vapor, flavor, and throat hit. I've recently come into possession of the newest cartomizers (these combine the atomizer and cartridge together) on the market, the dual coil cartomizers. They have a large capacity, great flavor production, are hard to kill/burn-out and produce the greatest amount of flavor I've found. I bought mine from vapingzone.com, as they had the best deal-shipped that I could find. I've been through alot of equipment in my short time vaping, but these cartos are the bomb!

Juice to fill the cartomizers is necessary. There are alot of vendors to choose from, and even tho some have the same name on juices, none are the same with slight differences in ingredients. I'd suggest buying several sample size bottles to figure out what you like the best and then you can order quantity. I DIY all my own juice, so there's an option as well if you're into mixology and an area of your home looking like a mad scientist lab lol.

You'll get the feeling that there is some code going on at first with terms such as 510/kr808d/801/901/etc. These all relate to the thread pattern of the battery-atty connection. 510 is the most widely used, that I've seen. It has the most available parts on the market, and it just so happens that the Roughstack comes with a 510 connector and the atty/cartos can be had in 510 thread as well.

Good luck in your transition! Vaping has given me a breath of fresh air that I hadn't breathed for 25 years. I hope this works for you as well as it did for me!

Shizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
the burbs
the eGo is a great little device, works really well. I've heard the go-go is killer, but I have no experience with it. I would skip the small 510 style devices, it sounds like you need something a little more robust.

i was going to write exactly ^that^.

i started vaping a little over 2 months ago. i went from a 510 to an ego-T. while i didn't like the ego-T (due to lack of taste and clogged atomizer issues), i DO like the ego batteries -- they last an entire day, and they aren't ridiculously huge (like some mods are). i now use those exclusively.

however, next month, i'm going to buy a go-go...i love cartomizers, and i want to be able to use one all day without having to change or refill anything...can't wait!

congrats on your success. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread