I need a recommendation for a RY4 100%VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap3ster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Miami
Hi everyone. Looking to try RY4 for the first time. Primarily what I want is a sweet tobacco flavor. Also I prefer my juices be 100%VG or as close as possible.

If you know of a tobacco flavor that is sweet but not called RY4 that is fine also.

The ones I am considering at the moment are

1 Vaperite/ RY4 or Double Ry4 (my Kanger mutes flavor a bit that is the only reason I mention double RY4)

Note about vaperite does the "<2%" option signify less than 2%Vg or that it is 98%VG.

Under options it has 50/50, 30/70, all PG. and <2%VG. Im a bit confused what that signifies the VG amount is?

2 Alien Visions/ Blend 4 I think this supposed to be a RY4 don't know to much about this one.

That all I got so far. So if you know of a good RY4 that also consist of primarily VG post it here.
Even if its just called tobacco, if its a sweet taste then that's good also.

The last few orders I have placed from a few different vendors( whose names are not mentioned here) I did not end up liking them so I want to get a recommendation before I place another order.

Last edited:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
MyVapeJuice has 2, Our RY4 (synthetic) and Rogue Tobacco RY4 (naturally extracted tobacco) and Heather'sHeavenlyVapes has Heavenly Army (synthetic RY4). They are all available in 100% VG but may have some PG from the flavoring, very little though. The only one I've had was Our RY4 and it was really good, but have heard good things about all 3.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Coil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
SO. CAL
I used to be an RY4 FIEND. I tried a few off of the RY4 round up about a year ago and found my favorite to this day is still Elixir E- Liquids RY4. If you want bold but still sweet and a hell of a good throat hit that stuff is the business. That and Backwoods Brew RY4 (R.I.P) Wish Don could find a solution since he can't get the ingredients for his RY4 or E- Jokers Blend anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread