I need a strong fruity menthol juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

xorgo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
chicago, il
Hi guys and gals. I've tried ecblends, mt baker and a few others and i cannot find a strong enough fruity menthol juice i like. I tried all the options at ecblends..extra flavor, extra menthol... you name it i tried it. So far the best juice I've bought is the Razzmatazz from Vaporbeast. What an excellent rasberry lime juice but he dosent offer it with menthol so ive been adding the straight menthol i bought from ecblends and its oh so good. The extreme ice from Mtbaker is good by itself and ive been adding it to the razz as well but still not strong enough. I need that strong throat hit but I also like the sweet fruit flavor as well. I usually by my juice 80/20 24mg so i'm open for suggestions.

xorgo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
chicago, il
Have you tried Mister E's Liquid? All of their Ice flavors have pretty strong menthol. I like the lemon and coconut ice in particular.

No not yeet but iI just bookmarked them. Thanks for the link. I'm still learning as I go and just cant seem to find that right mix with menthol and fruit that i'm looking for.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Have you tried Mister E's Liquid? All of their Ice flavors have pretty strong menthol. I like the lemon and coconut ice in particular.

I second this! MEL has a great line in their "ice" flavors- if you want extra menthol or flavor just ask in the comments when you check out- those guys are great!

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Definitely try the dime piece menthol, it is my new favorite. Forgot about it because my bottle ran out. Their prices are also very good. Vapedudes has a good ice line as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I just remembered I ordered some more dime because I liked the sample also. I need to go find it...good stuff.

Tracey

S.E.S.

Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Sandusky,OH,USA
I know the OP said he tried ECBlend out, I use their cold fusion with xtra flavor and 1.5 x menthol, add double xtra sweetner and then 2 flavor shots of a fruit, usually peach or strawberry. It turns out to be a subtle fruit taste with the menthol and huge hit that I like after a strong tasting meal. Just a suggestion.

DDark4eva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Yonkers, NY
I always recommend halo for menthol lovers. They seem to know how to make a good menthol.

This is true I love halo for menthol..and tobacco

If its fruits ur after I say you should go to Mt baker vapor they make some of the best IMO, thug juice, hawk sauce, ocean breeze..they have a lot

I would personally recommend getting some menthol like halo's subzero or MBV menthol, a fruity juice from MBV and mix them if ur up to it. I think ull find better results that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread