I need an ADV

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishUpstart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
River Falls, WI, USA
Of sorts. Basically would like something I am content with to rock in protank a majority of days at work. Got a bottle of Twas Brillig yesterday and washed out tank and changed heads and filled it up with TB. Now I'm at work having vaped it all day and have nothing to look forward to when I get home to my RDAs (twas brillig was my 'treat' after work).

I think I need a semi-sweet tobacco juice for the days and keep my dessert stuff for after. Also would be nice to be able to buy in bulk form as it would get most use....in a way.

/mini-blog

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
My ADV right now is Johnson Creek Red Oak Tennessee Cured 100%VG 24mg/ml....Right in your back yard, more or less....!!
My taste buds detect a very slight sweet vanilla undertone when vaped "cool" (~3.3v with an Ego-C Twist)
"Dessert" for me is Vapor4Life Clove WOW 100%VG 36mg/ml....a "hangover" from my analog days of Djarum 76's!!
Best bet is to order a sample pack of tobacco flavors from several vendors....and make your choice!!
In the end....it's what YOU like....not what WE like!!
Your $$$...and your taste buds!!;)

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
RUN, dont walk, RUN over to Moon Mountain Vapor and get either the 2 or 3 bottle sampler (Lunartic's Command Module or Life Support). Put the word BOGO in the comment box, and choose your 3 extra flavors. You'll get about 200mls for $40 and it's great stuff. Try the Sweet Mother of Mercury or Light Side Lucidity for a sweet nutty, buttery tobacco. I vape that like I was breathing it. If there were no other flavors, I'd be happy with this. For a desert/sweet vape, Collision Course is amazing.
Word of warning though, their juice is somewhat subtle and a protank may wipe out the flavor. Use it in an EVOD, carto, or RBA for best clean flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread