I need an upgrade.....any suggestions? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbon

Apr 8, 2012
Syracuse, NY
Greetings all, I’ve been a happy vaper since April 20th2012 and I am very glad I switched from analogs. Yes, it is coming up on my one year anniversary and I am ready for an upgrade. Here is a list of what I have beenworking with for the past ten months:

Blue Diamond mod from Parkes vaping: http://www.parkesvaping.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=185

3.7 volt 18650 200MAH batteries: http://www.parkesvaping.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=83_84&product_id=316

This tank: http://www.parkesvaping.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=82_60&product_id=107

Smoktech or Boge Cartomizers

I need an upgrade and I would very much appreciate anysuggestions anyone here would be willing to give me.
I mainly vape Boba’s Bounty or Gorilla juice and I have hadsome problems with the juice being too thick for the cartomizers I use, anysuggestions as far as a good way to vape either of those with minimal problems?
I plan on vaping well into the future so I would like a unitthat is of good quality and has great reviews.

So I ask all of you……..

What do you vape with?

What would you suggest for someone like me?

And lastly, are there any juices out there that you could recommendthat are as great as Ave Juices?

I thank you in advance for helping me out, I very muchappreciate it. :)

-Carbon

brhollifield

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
Hampton Roads Virginia
Currently I am using a Zmax, Vamo and a Provari... I will leave the Provari alone for now because I am sure you will hear TONS of recommendations for it... Both the Zmax and Vamo are great mods... I use both regularly and for no particular reason... I like the feel of the Zmax, it is solid! I also like to run it in VV... just seems to work better... as for the VAMO, the feel is a little cheaper but I have no complaints... also I like the menu system better on the VAMO and I prefer to run it in VW. On both mods I have run Vivi Novas and Kanger T3's with Bobas Bounty and had NO issues... I like the look and performance of the Vivi a little better... I have had some leaking issues with the Kangers when they get low, they leak into the 510 to 510 connection which you will need if you get the Kanger tank. Good luck my friend and let us know what you decide.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Based mostly on the type of thick e-juices that you enjoy, I think you should at the very least look into a bottom feeder box mod. You know full well how difficult juices like Boba's Bounty and other 100% vg juices can be on clearo and carto tanks. The problem is these juices have a LOT of particulate matter that quickly clogs the wicking surfaces and reduces their ability to absorb the juice for the atomizer.

A bottom feeding mod totally eliminates the need for any wicking material, and is much like direct dripping on an atomizer is. A proprietary "tank" is housed in the mod with part of it exposed in a window. The user sqeezes the bottle to pump an amount of juice to the atomizer which can then be vaped. Shouldn't matter how thick the juice is. There are unregulated mechanical bottom feeders as well as variable voltage varieties. The Reo brand is the most famous reosmods.com. The most inexpensive one that I know of is the V mod VMOD 2.0 and VMOD XL. A new bottom feeder mod that is causing a lot of attention is the Billet Box http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/357383-billet-box.html

Sikko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
Salt Lake City, UT
It really all depends on what you mean by "upgrade". Do you want more voltage? Do you just want something that is going to work with your thicker juices better?

Using a Tesla myself, with come kanger EVOD's I just picked up. Had a lavatube before this one is so much more solidly built lol. But the vamo would be almost the exact same electronics in a less expensive package.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread