Status
Not open for further replies.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
I really like the vivi nova's and the new stardust rebuildables, the replaceable heads work great in 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8 ohms. I use a vv lava tube for the vivi 2.5, 2.5ml tank and my ego batt for the stardust and would like to try my hand at re-wicking and coiling etc; The got vape's site always say's their getting in wick and coil packs but never do. So I'm tring to find these in the right AWG wire and proper wick and have many questions on proper methods of getting the ohms right per head, versus wire and wick sizes etc. Can anyone help me out with this? Or maybe have a discussion on related issues, or any other tank issues etc. Thanks in advance. :blink:

Flyer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Illinois
Ebay and some hobby stores have been the best source for Kanthal A-1 wire in the lots rebuilders need. Lot's of different wick materials are being used - standard silica wick, several types of cotton (candle wick, yarn, crochet thread, cheese cloth, gauze), bamboo, SS mesh. I'm using cotton crochet thread and bamboo currently. Like them both. You can get them at Walmart and hobby stores.

Edit: this thread is worth looking over - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/284030-wick-materials-safe-vs-dangerous.html

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Yeh, I love the vivi nova for home too, I really like the vision stardust for out and about. I've had a couple carto tanks and nothing but problems, leaking, hard to fill, a mess and the bad taste, along with carto's going bad. I want to get the new vivi mini, I think it would work great on my ego and have a little more juice than the stardust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread