I need good Rdta or rda tank works fine with Aspire zelos mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

New smoker

Jul 12, 2017
Egypt
Hello

I have zelos kit made by aspire The tank is Natules 2 2ml. (22mm)

I want to replace it with RDTA tank or RDA tank ( MTL ) also what the good tank work with this mod without drain my battery?

Natules work fine the battery gives me 1 day without recharging it.
I hop to find RDTA TANK but ( MTL) or (RDA) (MTL) Tank also

In Natules2 come with 2 bvc coils frist one (0.7 ohm watt 10 up to 14)
Second coil (1.8 ohm watt start from 18 watt up to 23 watt ) so the battery can work more than 24 hour I hope to find tank (Mouth to loung) also work fine with the sam ohm and gives me good flavor but (RDTA or RDA )

i heard also about somthing called ( MISH) or ( I mish )
I don’t know what is this? tank or wire? ( excuse me about my question because I’m new in this faild )

some people recomend me to use (aspire cleito) but I don’t know if this tank Rdta or?or rda but i orefer rdta tanks I don’t like to put the juice directly over the wire i think its not healthy and may be leaking.

note i think also this tank need strong mod may be 200 watt ( correct me if I’m wrong please )

i want good tank save my battery like Aspire Natules 2 ( MTL) please and what is your opinion about ( firebird tank) its mouth to loung also.

Zelos mod 50 watt only its great but I don’t lik ready coils) and 2 ml only i want to buy wire and japanees cotton to rebuild my coils any time , So what is the best RDA or RDTA ) tank work with it? I heard about fire bird tank its mtl also
Is it good for me or better than Aspire Natules 2?

Note: i prefer the tank gives me good flavor with low wattage to save my battery because it’s built in I don’t know if it courrpted i can replace it with new one for example 3500 mah or i must use the sam mAh with this mode ?

I got this mod because it’s simple and slim good design and materials.

I’m sorry for my bad English but I’m sure you understand me

Regards

Attachments

• 7517FB2A-27DC-4B48-8095-AF163103CE55.jpeg
    7517FB2A-27DC-4B48-8095-AF163103CE55.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 17

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Some MTL atomizers you might try:
Any Kayfun product except 5 (though you might like increased air) you can get clones on fasttech and I'd probably recommend trying one before buying an original.
Siren V2 (my personal favorite so far, it's easy to build and wick and has great flavor)
The Vandy Vape Berserker (this is a very tight draw RTA, has small airholes and only one under the tank, but good flavor).
the doggystyle is MTL (a good clone, again, can be purchased on fasttech).
The Hussar Coppervape clone (I bought mine from 3FVape) is an excellent, versatile RTA with the option of one or two coil build decks, I would suggest the single coil to start) very adjustable (you'd want the one with the airflow reducer) easygoing and inexpensive. Different tank sizes.

Any of these could work, a lot of what you get out of an atomizer like this will depend on your build and airflow, but they're all decent MTL tanks, and each one has its advantages and disadvantages. Most of these tanks have their own dedicated threads, you could do a search and read more about them. I'm sure others will come along with recommendations.

If you want to run these on your zelos, I'd say you need a smaller diameter tank so I'd recommend maybe the doggystyle if you don't want overhang, and I'm sure others will come along with some great recommendations.

If you haven't started researching coil builds and what you need to do to get one running you should. This forum should get you started: Rebuildable Atomizer Systems

Good luck,

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Don29palms

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
If you want a good RDTA the Limitless is the best for flavor I love mne.
If you want a RTA I would recommend the OBS Engine clearomizer. It just came couple weeks back and you can only use pre made OBS coils in it,or the rebuildable Engine RTA (there are three versions of the engine
1)-engine mini,2)Engine RTA full size,3)Engine clearomizer which is not a rebuildable.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

3vilpsychos

Oct 19, 2017
If your interested in mtl I probably wouldn't go get an rda, or rdta. In my opinion I think the only good rdta that would work halfway decent at mtl would be a 22mm avacado by geekvape. Mtl you want to utilize smaller attys. These are all I can recommend for mtl.

When looking for mtl I would imagine this needs adjustable airflow that can close off completely. The smaller the better. Your also going to want to utilize small coils, with thin guage wire. Mtl need that blast of vape, ramp up time plays a huge roll on anything mtl. Dl vapers can deal with a little ramp up mtl can't.

One thing that really irritates me is ramp up time and im a DL.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
If you want a good RDTA the Limitless is the best for flavor I love mne.
If you want a RTA I would recommend the OBS Engine clearomizer. It just came couple weeks back and you can only use pre made OBS coils in it,or the rebuildable Engine RTA (there are three versions of the engine
1)-engine mini,2)Engine RTA full size,3)Engine clearomizer which is not a rebuildable.

The limitless is good but there are quite a few better RDTAs. There are 4 Engines, Engine RTA, Engine Nano, Engine Mini and the Engine sub mini. Dual coil, single coil, dual coil and subohm coil.

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread