I need help asap..with my Purple Purple reo Grand Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caffusss

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
California
I noticed that there was juice inside my Mod so I watched it when I pressed the juice bottle...I saw juice leaking right at the end of the metal that the tube connects to. So..I heard that you can remove and replace them...so I tried to do this and my tube broke! The metal tube is still covered witht he plastic tubing...I tried pulling it off with tweezers but it seems it is glued in and only little peaces are breaking off?? How can I fix this problem?? I love my Reos, but I cant use it like this and I just bought them in January...need to be able to fix this. Please help.
Thanks Cathy:facepalm:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I noticed that there was juice inside my Mod so I watched it when I pressed the juice bottle...I saw juice leaking right at the end of the metal that the tube connects to. So..I heard that you can remove and replace them...so I tried to do this and my tube broke! The metal tube is still covered witht he plastic tubing...I tried pulling it off with tweezers but it seems it is glued in and only little peaces are breaking off?? How can I fix this problem?? I love my Reos, but I cant use it like this and I just bought them in January...need to be able to fix this. Please help.
Thanks Cathy:facepalm:
Send it to me I will replace the tube

Caffusss

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
California
Ya....Well...I dont like sending my babies away...I love them all! :) Well Rob pmed me with good instructions and I fixed it myself...cant get that darn screw back in..but it works without it. My signature should be updated...but i dont want evryone to know how many Reos I have. lol I might try to fix it without taking the plastic insert off next time...anyone do this before? It kinda seems like the tube is sealed onto the plastic that is around the firing pin....didnt really get all the old tube off....afraid I might damage the firing pin.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I had my tubing wear a hole in it just below where it attaches to the atty connector. I tugged it off with tweezers, trimmed away the damaged section with scissors and then slipped it back on. No glue.

It wasn't easy due to the narrow space, but I kept at it until I got it in place. It works like new, just with a shorter feed tube.

Caffusss

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
California
Mud....but did all the old tubing come off of the metal nozzel..all at once?? when I pulled mine off it tore at the end of the metal nozzel and it was covered with the old tubing...I was tugging at it with tweezers but only little pieces come off at a time. Anyway the tubing only needs to go up to where the firing pin is connected under the atty correct?...becuase i dont think I can get it any farther.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Mud....but did all the old tubing come off of the metal nozzel..all at once??

No. It tore off right under the nozzle.

when I pulled mine off it tore at the end of the metal nozzel and it was covered with the old tubing...I was tugging at it with tweezers but only little pieces come off at a time.

Fortunately for me, mine came off in one piece without much trouble.

Anyway the tubing only needs to go up to where the firing pin is connected under the atty correct?...

Correct!

becuase i dont think I can get it any farther.

Answers inserted in RED. Did you get it up and running?

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
If you're having trouble getting the screw back in, remove the atty, battery and bottle, turn the unit upside-down on a hard surface (so the atty connection and button are on the bottom), and press down on the black plastic housing while tightening the screw - that should help get the hole lined up. You'll want the screw in there as the contact rests on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread