I need lots of carts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peachette, as long as you're in the US DON'T ORDER NJOY CARTS--like Kate said--Puresmoker, esmokeytreats & Janty all sell filled carts for 5.00 a box.

(Also, RINSE OUT THOSE USED CARTS & keep an old coffee mug in the cupboard & throw 'em in there--because once you get used to cart liquid consistency and feel more comfortable with dripping, you'll have plenty of 'spare carts' for use.)

For myself, if a new filled-cart is a little loose in my atomizer, it's a one-time-only. I throw it away when I'm done. If it's a good snug fit, I know to keep it for re-use down the road.

Here's something else I've just start doing (because dripping in carts just don't last as long as prefilled). Buy one of those syringes (like Puresmoker sells for under 2 bucks).

When you fill it up from the "bottom up", it lasts just as long as a pre-fill.

Um...on a related note, here's a goofy incident that just happened to me a week ago. My sister also "vapes" (but doesn't visit any of these boards). When I got a new syringe from Puresmoker last week, I showed it to her & said "you gotta get one of these, it's a lot faster than dripping in those carts" & she said "Doug, now you're SHOOTING UP THIS STUFF? I still prefer to just puff it!"

(I'm not kidding--neither was she) :cry:

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
That's funny Dug, shooting up with eliquid :)

Here's a video about refilling with a syringe, this is more thorough than topping up with drops -

YouTube - Classic Ampul volledig vullen

If you prefer cartridges to refilling or dripping and you aren't trying to save money then you might as well buy prefilled carts. If you are not loaded with money then it's worth getting the eliquid and learning how to get the best from it. The range of flavours is better and the taste is too in my opinion.

RainbowznStarz

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2008
Fairfax, Va
Here's something else I've just start doing (because dripping in carts just don't last as long as prefilled). Buy one of those syringes (like Puresmoker sells for under 2 bucks).

When you fill it up from the "bottom up", it lasts just as long as a pre-fill.

oh! I did not know this! Thanks Apache and thanks Kate for the vid!

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
The thing is glued to my lips...

Lol ...i know how that is !!! :D

As for the refilling issue i'm right there with you. My kit came with 15 prefilled carts, a syringe and 10 blank carts. I haven't tried using the syringe yet, i've just been topping off carts as and when i need to.

Today my project is to make some kind of refilling station. IE - a block of wood with lots of holes drilled in to hold the carts upright so i can leave them to wick away for awhile then can top them off later.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Occasionally, i will stock up a lot of pre filled carts. And then slowly finish them by refilling. I usually throw them away for good after topping up for 4-6 times.

If you REALLY want to order a lot, u can get them from either David Yang or Absolutely Ecigs, both selling at around $4 per box and flat fee shipping. Both are also manufacturers. Many have used Yang and vouch for him but i've never bought from him and will probably not do so due to personal reasons. I have made two purchases from Absolutely Ecigs and will recommend them based on personal experience. Their M201 carts are exactly the same as DSE801 or most penstyle carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread