I need more Dilithium Crystal's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
After a while in the lab (kitchen really) I have discovered that Chocolate, coffee and bavarian cream is really, really gross :p

10 more flavors came in and I'm trying to concoct something unusual, so far the only thing vapeable today is my choco-raspberry & caramel coffee. me thinks I"m trying to use too many flavors at once, keep it simple folks

I actually said to my dog..."We need more dilithium crystal's" (In the accent of course)
she yawned and walked off...sad when you bore a dog...I need a break 8-o

scotty.jpg

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
I'm doing some Lorann's Keoke Coffee. Supposed to be a Kahlua taste. It's interesting. I haven't tried the sassafras. That will be a very small batch.

Has anyone tried just putting a very small drop of Lorann's on the atomizer? Bad idea?
Keoke Coffee and caramel, yummy

sassafras and rootbeer...hummmm

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
As soon as I get my mad scientist gear together (still needing the little bottles and a measuring syringe) I want to try chocolate, cherry, and vanilla - going for a cherry cordial blend..

I've already dripped a bit of each on an empty cart and vaped the results - was downright yummy that way.

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
As soon as I get my mad scientist gear together (still needing the little bottles and a measuring syringe) I want to try chocolate, cherry, and vanilla - going for a cherry cordial blend..

I've already dripped a bit of each on an empty cart and vaped the results - was downright yummy that way.

Did it...very good, reminded me of chocolate covered cherries. I got some cute little bottles from hobby lobby and bigger one with droppers. At the rate I'm going, will need to buy a gallon of PG like Walrus does...this is just too much fun (and better tasting) I like a strong flavor :)

Also, JC vanilla ice cream and peach is a pretty good combo

off to bed, nite folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread