The 30 Watt iStick

Aspire Nautilus Mini
Eleaf GS Air Tank Atomizer Review Made For iStick

4f4a37f5-cac4-47a0-94b9-31b2900fd6b6_zpsqab8njbe.jpg

Last edited:

HighPlainsPuffer

Jul 9, 2015
in flux
Istick 40 or coolfire 4 and an aspire et-s. $41.50 plus shipping at worldofvape. This is a little more than the kit you linked above, but you'll be a lot better off with a decent battery. The nautilus shown above is a great tank to upgrade to if you like tootling. If you want to try a sub tank after a bit these batteries will both support one.

Edit: for cheap juice the only options are online. Juice mafia, mount baker vapor, vape wild, and itc vapes are all cheaper but great sites to check out. I just heard white label is good too, I'm going to get some next month.

Reactions: Lyss

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
The iStick 40w with a GS Air-M tank is a nice little set up, both can be had for about $40-$45 total if you do a little bargain hunting online. Couple of advantages to this set up, imho, the iStick 40w can be used in wattage or temperature control mode, and both regular and temp control coils are available for the GS Air tanks at a reasonable price, quite handy in case you want to dip your feet into temp control vaping or just run the iStick in wattage mode. Definitely an economical plug 'n play option.

Last edited:

FloGrown

Aug 6, 2015
image.jpg
H
For juice - If you want DIY I would suggest Ecigexpress. If not, Vista Vapors makes makes good juice @ a good price and lots of choices.

Decent battery, super tiny. Add a GS tank and you've got a good small reliable set up with excellent flavor for $30
Liquid; try mountain oak vapor Eskimo Kisses (mint chocolate) or Halo Kringles Curse (just like a peppermint candy)
If you pref more ego shape, plus one vote on the Ego one mini, personally I pref the GS tank in it for flavor vs the ego one tank

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    783.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Lyss

Aug 18, 2015

FloGrown

Aug 6, 2015
Kanger isnt bad as long as you MAKE SURE its authentic; should have authenticity guarantee and code. The knock offs are junk that leak and die. Myfreedomsmokes carries authentic at good prices. Batteries are in fact rechargeable, coils have to be replaced every 2 wks give or take. I had one (standard ego type kit) and only used it a short time before upgrading. Be sure to read specs and dimensions, some of these can be quite large if you dont like that then Id look at other opts. The isticks are variable volt/watt and super easy to plug n play- look for kit or be sure is correct thread (510 i believe) or have an adapter. Even the mini 10w is I think 1100mah?? And will last a full day+ for avg vaper. Know a lot of ppl that have and love these as 1st set up w/ no probs and have kept them to this day. The plus of isticks/ego ones/otgers similar is you have the ability to run dif ohms/coils/tanks on a batt that can handle it and wont have to upgrade in a few months when you want that ability. :)
Good luck and happy vaping!

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Okay I'm deciding between that, this: PVS & Mods | Kanger EVOD Blister Kit | VaporBeast and this: PVS & Mods | Kanger EVOD Mega Kit | VaporBeast
I'm just confused because I'm wondering, will I need to replace the clearomizer after awhile? And I don't need to replace the battery because it's rechargeable right?

1: you keep replacing the atomizer/coil-head, not the whole clearomizer.
2: the rechargeable battery is good for a nominal 300 recharges; eventually it will need to be replaced.

Lyss

Aug 18, 2015
Kanger isnt bad as long as you MAKE SURE its authentic; should have authenticity guarantee and code. The knock offs are junk that leak and die. Myfreedomsmokes carries authentic at good prices. Batteries are in fact rechargeable, coils have to be replaced every 2 wks give or take. I had one (standard ego type kit) and only used it a short time before upgrading. Be sure to read specs and dimensions, some of these can be quite large if you dont like that then Id look at other opts. The isticks are variable volt/watt and super easy to plug n play- look for kit or be sure is correct thread (510 i believe) or have an adapter. Even the mini 10w is I think 1100mah?? And will last a full day+ for avg vaper. Know a lot of ppl that have and love these as 1st set up w/ no probs and have kept them to this day. The plus of isticks/ego ones/otgers similar is you have the ability to run dif ohms/coils/tanks on a batt that can handle it and wont have to upgrade in a few months when you want that ability. :)
Good luck and happy vaping!
Very helpful thank you!!

1: you keep replacing the atomizer/coil-head, not the whole clearomizer.
2: the rechargeable battery is good for a nominal 300 recharges; eventually it will need to be replaced.
Awesome thanks that clears it up for me.

So basically you asked for advice and took none of it?
No need to get snappy...I'm new and just want to figure out what the fuss is all about...even if I don't get a box mod or more advanced set-up it's good to be informed about what's out there.
Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread