I need something that smells strong and smells good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqirl1

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Okay, so my grandpa's been smoking since he was 17 and hes going to be 70 now, and he goes through about 2 or 3 packs a day. He says he doesn't want to get into e-cigs because they "taste like crap" (which doesn't make sense considering he doesn't even smoke very good cigarettes! he smokes Pall Mall oranges which from what I understand are TERRIBLE). well, his birthday's coming up and I'm gonna go to his house that day. well he smokes in his garage, so I got an idea: I need a juice that'll make anybody go HOLY CRAP WHAT SMELLS SO GOOD!?!?! This way he won't be able to resist trying it. and I'm gonna take my 808 eGo so he'll also be like "woah what's THAT?" any juice suggestions? knowing my grandpa if this won't work, nothing will and I wanna get him off those damned analogs!

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
How about buying him a kit with some good DC cartos and telling him, "Grampa, I want you to stick around for a while longer. Try this."

There are unlimited opinions on flavors. My fiancee says that some of my vapors remind her of her Dad's pipe tobacco. That's refreshing. Ideally, tho, the vapor dissipates before people smell it, unless you blow a cloud right at them.

He would have to be the one to decide what flavor/smell suits him best.

I'd suggest a good, strong chocolate-caramel tobacco for him. It's up to him tho!

Good luck!

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Or if he likes coffee, a good sweet strong one like KBV's, with enough VG to float in the air. Or a good Ry4... tell him it's not gonna taste like tobacco and that after a week it's likely to taste better than tobacco to him... my experience with hard-core old tobaccy geezers is that they like RY4... or get him a sampler pack or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread