I need something to keep up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindLvr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Erie, PA
I have used Ego-T Type B tanks, I've dripped, I have used a carto tank (Notta Tank from Stormys loved it for the most part), and currently using Bud's Sapphire. It seems like nothing keeps up with the juice flow. I can only take a couple of hits and then I have to wait a little bit before I hit again. What do I need to get to get some serious juice flow when I need it. When I want to chain vape like when having a few beers with friends. I always end up getting that one hit that just hurts all to hell and tastes worse. Those are the moments when I look at the cigarette and want to light up real bad. Any honest suggestions??? Cheap, expensive I don't much care. I just want to vape it the way I want to smoke it!

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
I had an Ego-T Type B when I started smoking. Then moved onto a REO Grand. Which gave me everything that I need. It was very easy to use and I didn't have to carry around any extras.

When I wanted more juice then all I needed to do was lightly press the bottle while doing dry hit (without pushing the button). Then I was good to go again. My batteries lasted over a day and it took me two days to finish the juice in the bottle.

Personally, it was the mod that changed my vaping experience. If your interested then you should look here for more info:

Reos Mods

If you have any questions at all. Please make a thread and get all the answers you need before making a decision.

WindLvr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Erie, PA
Is that what they call a juice box? When you squeeze the bottle what is the juice travel through to get to the atty? Does it leak out the sides of where the air slots are? I really like the black and green aluminum box man. Of course the switch is in top which I don't think I like. I think I make make one of the cheap juice box mods and see if I like that style. Maybe a variable voltage juiscd box????

Man it's time for bed...I keep falling to sleip thping.

tbednar85

Jan 4, 2012
Ohio
The mega carto holds approx 45 + drops of e-juice. I can vape on one for 4-5 hours sitting at home until it needs refilled (keep in mind that's not chain vaping) Vaping while drinking ill get 1 1/2 - 2 hours of vaping. They do pull one hell of a throat hit, i'll take the drip tip off at work at let some of the guys pull from the carto and some of them cough! And they're all smokers :). As far as the flavor I've never dripped or tanked or what not only carto'd, so i'm not able to give you a comparison. You can pick up the mega carto's for about $8 for a 5 pack. I get about a week or so out of one cart before the taste alters. You can also clean em.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Is that what they call a juice box? When you squeeze the bottle what is the juice travel through to get to the atty? Does it leak out the sides of where the air slots are? I really like the black and green aluminum box man. Of course the switch is in top which I don't think I like. I think I make make one of the cheap juice box mods and see if I like that style. Maybe a variable voltage juiscd box????

Man it's time for bed...I keep falling to sleip thping.

It's more commonly known as a bottom feeder. There's two ways of feeding it but, with what your describing. When you lightly squeeze the bottle. Then the pressure is what makes the juice go to the atomizer. The reason for the switch is because it's a mechanical switch. So, when you push down the button then it completes the circuit to give power to the 510 connection/atomizer/cartomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread