I need to make a public thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I live in a country where all ecig things are banned. My first order to HHV was fearful, but their mail about the labeling relieved me of my fears. This is the second shipment that gets here perfectly, and I couldn't be more grateful.

Thanks again from Argentine vapers! I think you'll have a couple more clients ;)

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Susaz, where in BA are you? I love that city. My mom was born in Palermo. I used to go there all the time but it has been years since my last trip. Is El Palácio de la Papa Frita still open? They have the world's best steak and fries there :)

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Susaz, where in BA are you? I love that city. My mom was born in Palermo. I used to go there all the time but it has been years since my last trip. Is El Palácio de la Papa Frita still open? They have the world's best steak and fries there :)

In old Palermo, now named Palermo Soho... I love it, it's very much like Soho. Many interesting cafes and restaurants, a great place.

El Palacio de la Papa Frita continues to be open. Now there's a new place called El Club de la Milanesa where we dive into that popular Argentine mania.

I hope some day you'll be able to come!

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
why would they ban ecigg stuff?

They say because of the nicotine... Still on every drugstore you can get over the counter patches, pills and gums. I asked one physician that happens to be a TV celeb and he blocked me on twitter... They have no answers, just ban because others have. That's why the fact that America aproves of ecigs is so important... We can say to copy you...

PS: The last thing they've banned is over the counter painkillers! You can still buy them but they're not on the shelves but on the regular medicine counter. Aspirin, Tylenol, Advill... Unbelievable!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread