I need to superglue my juice bottles to my person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Packed up this morning so I could leave directly from work to go visit friends over the weekend. It's a 240 mile drive. Have Tesla, 4 charged batteries, my MVP, 30ml of backup juice, 5 coils, 2 protanks. I'm all set for the weekend!!! Until I get to work, and find out I left my 30ml bottle of my ADV at home... 25 miles in the wrong direction. :facepalm:

I have a backup 30ml of Dulce de Leche, but my ADV is Vanilla Menthol... Luckily, there's a brick & mortar juice vendor along the way, because I need my menthol fix!

EDIT: 8-o Wouldn't you know it... I just knocked my MVP off the desk onto a tile floor and broke off my Protank threads. Got them out, but that leaves me with one Protank... Just called the b&m, and they have them for $25... I'll take it!

Last edited:

MrStik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal
Also, I DIY all of my juices, so it kills me to pay retail price. They do seem pretty affordable, though... $4.66 for 10ml, $10.39 for 30ml, and they do have 6mg strength, which is exactly what I want. They must do enough online business that they don't have to price gouge to pay the rent.

It is not price gouging if it the price is higher to break even (aka pay rent and expenses) or to make a decent profit (aka a living).

Jfaria1891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
The Huge State Of Rhode Island
It is not price gouging if it the price is higher to break even (aka pay rent and expenses) or to make a decent profit (aka a living).

imo it is, a lot of people open vape shops because they enjoy it and want to help others if your doing it just to make a living... there's much more profitable shops they could have opened, so imo those types are just trying to screw people who just want to get off cigs and either are new to vaping so they don't know the correct prices or aren't handy with a computer ie: older people.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
imo it is, a lot of people open vape shops because they enjoy it and want to help others if your doing it just to make a living... there's much more profitable shops they could have opened, so imo those types are just trying to screw people who just want to get off cigs and either are new to vaping so they don't know the correct prices or aren't handy with a computer ie: older people.

This vendor does seem to be involved. They had a table full of samplers at the last South Florida Vapers vapemeet, and I even won a bottle of their juice in a raffle. I'm glad that there are now brick & mortar stores that are there to serve the community, not sell an outdated 808 kit and prefilled cartos for ridiculous markups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread