I never said the iJoy 20350 batteries were dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Please stop saying I did. It is unfair to iJoy and misrepresents my test results.

Their 25A rating was hugely exaggerated for the two cells I tested. I have five more coming in soon and will test those to get a better idea of what’s going on. I will adjust my ratings if necessary then.

My 7A rating does not mean these are hand grenades ready to blow if you use them in any way!

No battery use is “safe” though. All we can do is minimize the risks by never misusing or mishandling them. To do this, I recommend staying under 40W in the Avenger Baby until I can do more testing.

Some reviewers didn’t have any noticeable problems using these batteries at above 40W. Some people did. Every vaper is free to choose whatever level of risk they want to take though!

Robin Becker

ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2018
    Berlin
    So you're saying it's not dangerous to pull 25A from cells that are really only 7 to 10 amp cells? ;)
    No, Mooch was saying, that if you use it up to 7A, the batteries can handle this current...If you drive a Porsche you would not take it to the limit, even if you can.
    At this mod the battery is the limitation and on the high way, those are the police Men :D

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread