I new to the joytech Ego one vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXBiker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2014
Center of Texas
The heads it comes with work ok but the clr's are a lot better also rebuildable. I think joyetech over wicks their heads. I have a clr I built and used less cotton and it wicks way better than a factory one. I carry around an ego one for my stealth vape and since building my own clr heads have no desire for another tank. Also I only use it when I'm out in public it's so easy to hide in my hand and use anywhere without anyone knowing any better.

Reactions: KattMamma

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
Thanks I might look into getting another tank soon I just dropped my EGo one at work today. I still cape nicely maybe even little better but tank is kind of janky now lol.

They are delicate. I dropped an Ego one battery once and it was jacked up. Threw it away.

Handle with care :)

Tilga

Feb 27, 2015
I've been an eGo user since Dec 2013. I've *always* had issues with their coil QA (Quality Assurance) bc I could buy a 5-pack of coils - no matter which tank or coil I had at the time - and at least 2 would burn out or otherwise be defective.
At the suggestion of a very good (& knowledgeable) friend, I ended up slapping a Kanger Subtank Nano on the eGo ONE battery... OH. MY. GOD. What a difference!!!
I'm very clumsy so I've dropped the eGo ONE battery many, many times on various surfaces (concrete, asphalt, ceramic tile, stone tile, linoleum) and even took a couple HARD falls on concrete... it's always performed like a champ afterward..
Then I totally screwed up without realizing what I was doing... While moving Saturday, I not only accidentally knocked over my Nano/eGo One vape into my porcelain-coated steel wall-mounted sink & chipped the glass of the tank, but I also inadvertently dropped the damned thing on my old concrete driveway later & smashed it... what I SHOULD HAVE done was immediately remove the tank. Instead, I flipped out, drove the 10 min to my new place & then replaced the tank (thank GD the Nano comes with a replacement tank).
Everything seemed fine over the next 12+ hours.. then my battery died. I fixed it but my OCD kicked in & I just *had* to perfect my work.. which resulted in a jammed button.
Now I have to replace the battery. There are only 2 B&Ms in my area. My preferred B&M has some serious .....es running it (employees - I love the owners) and the other one is closed Sundays & Mondays. *sobs*

TLDR: eGo ONE battery (2200mAh+) with Kanger Subtank Nano = OMGAlmostO-FaceTime. The batteries are beasts & extremely durable but if you accidentally smash a tank, remove it IMMEDIATELY to prevent juice from leaking into the battery and killing it. (DUR - I should've known better!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread