I no longer have mod envy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyndcookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Dallas, TX
So last night a non-vaping friend and I attended the North Texas Vapers March meetup in Dallas. Awesome event. Looked like a couple hundred vapers, several vendor booths, pool, darts, music and booze. On the FB page for the group you could kind of tell folks were maybe buying mods and accessories in time to make a good showing at the event. For my part I do admit I was hoping to be one of the first to sport a Kanger Protank. Alas, it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Anyhoo, I saw lots of iHybrids and various hard to find mechanicals, etc. I saw some Provaris but since they are pretty low key mods they didn't really catch the eye.

I really thought I would suffer from mod envy when I got to see and hold "high end" and LE mods, but after a while I realized that vaping with my Provari was just so easy. I changed my ViVi once over the course of the night to change flavors, but I never had to spend even one second fiddling with it. Ironic that I was at a vape meetup, but really spent no time messing with or even really thinking about my own mod. A couple of folks wanted to try it out because they had never held one but that was it. I came to the conclusion that keeping it simple was the way to vaping bliss for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread