I plan on buying a Profile mesh RDA have a few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

posthxc1982

May 9, 2019
Ohio
I have the building down this particular rda says that i need 6mm of cotton. I plan on buying pre-built 6mm cotton. Most of the sites I frequent only have 3mm in stock. I know the reason I need 6mm is because of the height of the coil. My question is can I buy pre-built 3mm cotton and just use two of them or should I look harder and get 6mm pre-built? The rda I'm going to purchase is a Wotofo x MR.JustRight1 Profile 24mm Mesh rda.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I have the building down this particular rda says that i need 6mm of cotton. I plan on buying pre-built 6mm cotton. Most of the sites I frequent only have 3mm in stock. I know the reason I need 6mm is because of the height of the coil. My question is can I buy pre-built 3mm cotton and just use two of them or should I look harder and get 6mm pre-built? The RDA I'm going to purchase is a Wotofo x MR.JustRight1 Profile 24mm Mesh RDA.
Using two 3mm cotton should work fine. I use rayon and it takes one rope and a half of another. Rayon is super cheap and I find it wicks better than cotton. If you haven’t tried it you should, especially with the Profile using a ton of wicking. Good choice with the Profile rda, it’s my favorite and the only rda I use anymore.

posthxc1982

May 9, 2019
Ohio
Using two 3mm cotton should work fine. I use rayon and it takes one rope and a half of another. Rayon is super cheap and I find it wicks better than cotton. If you haven’t tried it you should, especially with the Profile using a ton of wicking. Good choice with the Profile rda, it’s my favorite and the only rda I use anymore.
Thank you very much and I'll look into rayon.

Reactions: madstabber

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I have the building down this particular rda says that i need 6mm of cotton. I plan on buying pre-built 6mm cotton. Most of the sites I frequent only have 3mm in stock. I know the reason I need 6mm is because of the height of the coil. My question is can I buy pre-built 3mm cotton and just use two of them or should I look harder and get 6mm pre-built? The RDA I'm going to purchase is a Wotofo x MR.JustRight1 Profile 24mm Mesh RDA.

I have 9 Wotofo Profile Mesh RDA's and 5 Wotofo Profile Unity Mesh RTA's. I personally don't like the cotton from Wotofo in the WPM's, it's too much cotton. So I had built my WPM's with P&R Cotton Bacon V2 or KGD. I use Vapefly Firebolt Cotton in my WPU's, like it so much I will also use it in the WPM's when they need a rebuild.

Lots of info available about the Profiles in these two threads...

WOFOTO Profile RDA

Wotofo Profile Unity RTA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread