Closed/Sold I Quit Vaping Large Lot Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
hi gsmit thank you for your interest. what is your zip and i will calculate shipping tomorrow... did you want the two storage containers or just package it so it’s the lightest it can be? let me know and we will get it figured out.

What are you figuring for the shipping cost? I put 14lbs and 2 feet square in the USPS calculator and it's telling me like 9 bucks for the cheapest. That seems low.

gsmit1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi gsmit thank you for your interest. what is your zip and i will calculate shipping tomorrow... did you want the two storage containers or just package it so it’s the lightest it can be? let me know and we will get it figured out.
No commitment. I'm thinking out loud at the moment. 48240

Lina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
gsmit - so I weighed it and in a normal box without the plastic containers its 11lbs and calculates at $18.50 - however, I believe I can get it in a medium flat rate box for $15.05 - so Shipping for you would be $10 and I will pay the difference... I will try to get it in a med flat rate box (I am pretty sure it will fit nicely) if not I will use my box and ship it to you ... and I will pay any shipping cost over $10. Think about it and ponder it. :) Thank you for your interest.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Rating - 100%
    97   0   0
    This is a great deal, people. The Vari's alone would sell for 75 each w/shipping. The xtar is a great charger plus all the other goodies. If I didn't have way too much stuff already, I would jump on this deal.

Lina

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    This is a great deal, people. The Vari's alone would sell for 75 each w/shipping. The xtar is a great charger plus all the other goodies. If I didn't have way too much stuff already, I would jump on this deal.

thank you rosesense :)

Reactions: rosesense
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread