The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I really though this would be a more populated area.

Discussion in 'Gay Group' started by TyEllen, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TyEllen

TyEllen Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2013
    Grand Rapids
    Anyone surprised there aren't more gay vapers on here? I mean what else do we like more than the healthier options and the latest and greatest things!

P.s. DOMA and Prop 8 gone makes Tyler a happy boy!!!

2. Tjloa

Tjloa Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I as well as a few others have said that too. It used to be busy but something happened and now people are just more cautious but as ling as they see others post and keep it up they will eventually participate.

3. TyEllen

Jun 5, 2013
    Grand Rapids
    Cowards! There all cowards! Jp

I came out when I was 19 and have gained the most amazing friends in the last 3 years. I have never looked back.

And now vaping! What a great idea!
    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

4. Tjloa

Tjloa Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Gratz I came out at 18 so I know how hard it is. But it was the best choice for me. And I wouldnt change a thing.

5. TyEllen

Jun 5, 2013
    Grand Rapids
    It really wasn't that hard at all for me. I only lost 2 friends but they were drags in the first place.

6. RickAppling

RickAppling Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2013
    Lincoln' NE
    I came out more than 20 years ago. The worst I had to deal with was misinformation. But I am not the activist I used to be. It is just a small part of what I am these days.

7. TyEllen

Jun 5, 2013
    Grand Rapids
    I just got back from my local pride and ill tell you that holland mi is it a place for singles apparently I probably could have counted the single people on my hands and feet.

8. VapHer

VapHer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Saying hello to fellow lgbt vapers :)

9. RickAppling

RickAppling Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2013
    Lincoln' NE
    Hello

That is too short!

10. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2013
    Grayson, Georgia
    "I really though this would be a more populated area." How do you know its not ? With all of the color coordinated gear and more and more telescoping mods and larger models, who is to say who is or isn't behind it all .....just sayin... :unsure:

....attempt at humor...

11. TyEllen

Jun 5, 2013
    Grand Rapids
    Well this is true. But what about all the box mods?

12. DanSilver

DanSilver Full Member

Jun 12, 2013
    Milford, MI, USA
    Holland MI has a Pride??? I find that surprising.

13. TyEllen

Jun 5, 2013
    Grand Rapids
    It's just a baby. I think it's been going for like 3 years now.

14. DanSilver

DanSilver Full Member

Jun 12, 2013
    Milford, MI, USA
    Ty, just looked up info on the Holland Pride. Glad to hear they are having one now. Holland has had a reputation of being "Not Gay Friendly" in the past. Hopefully this will help open some eyes and minds.

15. TyEllen

Jun 5, 2013
    Grand Rapids
    Yes it does and they still are, but things are looking up. Holland is full of older dutch people and primarily conservatives but I don't think it's going to stop anybody from doing what they want to do.

16. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi and Welcome to the "GAY GROUP" . . . :)

Always glad to see a "New" person come and speak up (or is that out ;)) . . . :D

BTW: Although they have been closed (don't know why - IMO - it should be a "Sticky") and there are many more thoughout this sub-forum - here are 2 threads that just might interest "You", especially to see how many of "Us" are actually here:

17. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Admin
    Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
  18. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well to be honest - I was originally "interested" in helping out and doing so - along with "Tj", as can be seen in the previous discussions ( http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gay-group/401671-how-does-one-get-invite-2.html ), even went so far to contact "Oldsolder" concerning the who - what - where - and when . . .

However, I also wanted to make sure that I was not stepping on anyones toes (i.e., "Tj" - who seemed more interested in becoming the moderator) and was waiting to hear if there were enough volunteers to speak up that would also be willing to maintain and help moderate the group too, especially so no one was overburden - then all of a sudden . . . YAM BANG ! ! !

Oh Well - That was a long time ago and now I'm involved with too many other things for the moment . . . Always, willing to help though, especially when needed/asked . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.