• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I really though this would be a more populated area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickAppling

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2013
Lincoln' NE
I came out more than 20 years ago. The worst I had to deal with was misinformation. But I am not the activist I used to be. It is just a small part of what I am these days.

Gratz I came out at 18 so I know how hard it is. But it was the best choice for me. And I wouldnt change a thing.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hi and Welcome to the "GAY GROUP" . . . :)

Always glad to see a "New" person come and speak up (or is that out ;)) . . . :D

BTW: Although they have been closed (don't know why - IMO - it should be a "Sticky") and there are many more thoughout this sub-forum - here are 2 threads that just might interest "You", especially to see how many of "Us" are actually here:

Last edited:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Perhaps someone who is interested in moderating this social group? Hmmm...?? :)

Well to be honest - I was originally "interested" in helping out and doing so - along with "Tj", as can be seen in the previous discussions ( http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gay-group/401671-how-does-one-get-invite-2.html ), even went so far to contact "Oldsolder" concerning the who - what - where - and when . . .

However, I also wanted to make sure that I was not stepping on anyones toes (i.e., "Tj" - who seemed more interested in becoming the moderator) and was waiting to hear if there were enough volunteers to speak up that would also be willing to maintain and help moderate the group too, especially so no one was overburden - then all of a sudden . . . YAM BANG ! ! !

Oh Well - That was a long time ago and now I'm involved with too many other things for the moment . . . Always, willing to help though, especially when needed/asked . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread