I received a VV battery today -- what a difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started vaping two weeks ago, and purchased a Kanger Evod kit, and frankly, found that I was not getting the throat hit or kick that I was hoping for....following some people's advice, I purchased a Evod VV battery and received it today -- and WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I glad that I found this -- I thought perhaps that I got some lame liquids, but perhaps it was my device all along...

...thanks for all of your advice!:)

Glad for ya!
You still probably have a "juice quest" ahead of you - but sometimes, depending on the juice AND depending on the coil in your EVOD (they range from 1.5 to 3 Ohms), you just HAVE to have a bit more voltage - and now you've got it...

Enjoy!

Thanks Train: ...and yes, I AM on a quest -- I've been quite obsessed! I've have found one flavor that I LOVE. I am the type that when I find something that I love, I'll just buy that from now on -- I guess I'm not all that adventurous --

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Thanks Train: ...and yes, I AM on a quest -- I've been quite obsessed! I've have found one flavor that I LOVE. I am the type that when I find something that I love, I'll just buy that from now on -- I guess I'm not all that adventurous --

Great that you're good to go this quickly! I'm also a "stick with what works" kind of person, so I've stuck with what I started with (more or less). Always felt like I'm ahead of the game since. The money saved is Sweet!!!

Great that you're good to go this quickly! I'm also a "stick with what works" kind of person, so I've stuck with what I started with (more or less). Always felt like I'm ahead of the game since. The money saved is Sweet!!!

Yeah -- I can see how being the adventurous type can be pretty costly, when even the same "flavor" can be quite different from vendor to vendor...unless you have a vape store nearby that has a vast tasting bar!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread