Status
Not open for further replies.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I thought this thread may be nice to introduce 'friends' to some things they may not find on there own.

My first recommendation - Those who know me, know that I love MFS . . . well, now I have another one for you. Vape the Rockies. Their juice is great and the prices are excellent. I won some in a contest and ordered some more with it (of course) so here it is:

If you like a 'sweet' vape, this is for you. Dessert all day long. I thought the 'Bazooka' was fabulous and then I tried the 'Creamy Mint'. This is to die for. I tried them both on my 401 - because I didn't want to waste a carto's worth of juice if I didn't like it - and the sweet flavor was amazing. The Bazooka is definately bubblegum and the Creamy Mint was just that 'creamy'. I know I have tasted the flavor in a candy somewhere but I am not sure. It may be andes mint but it's not chocolatey just creamy. Wonderfully creamy.

Now for the other news. The flavor of the mint is much more prevalent vaping on my 808. Still very good but not the same. I may try the Bazooka on the 808 but I didn't get much of that, so maybe not.

If you have a 401 and like a sweet vape . . .

I highly recommend it!

P.S. Jules, I will be adding another 401 to my stuff so I will have something to vape this on. :D

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I recommend....a 5v box mod...for those of you wanting a stronger vape.

I have a few of them.

The ones from indyvaporshop are 35.00 each. Awesome boxes. Puts out lots of vapor. You can have the connection of choice 510 / 801 or 901

I use cartomizers on mine...so i have an adaptor that i got at madvapes for about 3.00 each.

Also. ecigmods.com has a special right now on their 5v boxes...at 24.00.....they are very nice as well. I have one of them.

These are my ultimate vapes...thats mainly what i vape on these days. Lots of vapor...batteries last all day.

they take 2 14500 batteries.

Just wanted to share....

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
For those interested in the 401

M401/3 ~ This is a strange little PV. I have the 401 with manual batteries and also have a few 403 auto batteries because the smaller 403 batteries make stealth vaping, when necessary, a lot easier. The 401 has a very small cartridge. It holds less than .5ml of liquid but it wicks so well you get ALL of the liquid and refills aren't needed as often. When home I use a contact lens case to dip. One dip will give me about 30 minutes of chain vaping.I've had my 401 for several months and I've only lost one atty so far.

And yes, flavors are fantastic in the 401.

mick11

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Dallas, TX
I recommend the Bartleby Box Mod.....nothing special to look at, but a great performer. With on board usb charging and passthrough ability in a very small package, this is a mobile users dream.

The 14500 batteries and the usb charging make this my first on-the-go vape that a single battery can last this heavy vaper all day. Paired with the new 510 cartos, I believe I've found the road warrior.....anybody got a better traveling companion?

Last edited:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
For those interested in the 401

M401/3 ~ This is a strange little PV. I have the 401 with manual batteries and also have a few 403 auto batteries because the smaller 403 batteries make stealth vaping, when necessary, a lot easier. The 401 has a very small cartridge. It holds less than .5ml of liquid but it wicks so well you get ALL of the liquid and refills aren't needed as often. When home I use a contact lens case to dip. One dip will give me about 30 minutes of chain vaping.I've had my 401 for several months and I've only lost one atty so far.

And yes, flavors are fantastic in the 401.

How's the throat hit on the 401s? I use 510s. I've tried 801s & 901s and they just don't give me the throat hit I need. I've been wanting to try 401s & 306s. Also heard about BE112s, but I don't really know what they are.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
The m401 is the one that got me completely of the cigs. Started with 510,then 901 niether did it for me. The 401 saved me for sure. Flavor,TH,Vapor and the draw is more like a cig

i mostly agree; the m401 got me completely off cigarettes within 10 days and i had been smoking a pack a day for 35 yrs. the draw is not like a cigarette's though. the first few days i ended up with quite a bit of juice in my mouth. i imagine since you came from a 510 and 901 you already had adjusted to vaping instead of smoking.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
How's the throat hit on the 401s? I use 510s. I've tried 801s & 901s and they just don't give me the throat hit I need. I've been wanting to try 401s & 306s. Also heard about BE112s, but I don't really know what they are.

It's actually pretty decent. I will definitely be keeping it around.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
I recommend the Bartleby Box Mod.....nothing special to look at, but a great performer. With on board usb charging and passthrough ability in a very small package, this is a mobile users dream.

The 14500 batteries and the usb charging make this my first on-the-go vape that a single battery can last this heavy vaper all day. Paired with the new 510 cartos, I believe I've found the road warrior.....anybody got a better traveling companion?

+1.

A very good investment!

Long lasting tiny box mod on the go, great USB passthru at home.

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
pm2006...

I gotta thank you girl!!!!

On your OP here... I just got my Vape the Rockies order today! Overall experience was Awesome!... I ordered 10ml of Bourbon, 2 types of Vanilla: 100% VG & 100%PG to see the difference... and Creamy Mint because you liked it so much!

Anyway, Fred, the owner put in the notes on my reciept that since everone gets a free sample of Bourbon and I ordered it, he made mine 15ml. I thought that was really cool. I emailed him back saying thanks and btw, how is the bourbon? He writes me back saying he may be biased because its his all day vape.
Well, i tried it and WOOT, thats some good ....!!!

Thanks for the recommendation pm2006!!! Now Im going to try Creamy Mint :)

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I recommend....a 5v box mod...for those of you wanting a stronger vape.

I have a few of them.

The ones from indyvaporshop are 35.00 each. Awesome boxes. Puts out lots of vapor. You can have the connection of choice 510 / 801 or 901

I use cartomizers on mine...so i have an adaptor that i got at madvapes for about 3.00 each.

Also. ecigmods.com has a special right now on their 5v boxes...at 24.00.....they are very nice as well. I have one of them.

These are my ultimate vapes...thats mainly what i vape on these days. Lots of vapor...batteries last all day.

they take 2 14500 batteries.

Just wanted to share....

Do the ones at ecigmods take 2 14500s also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread