Status
Not open for further replies.

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
I started at 18 mg nic back in September and painlessly went down to 6 mg (even 0 at times). But then i made the mistake of trying some of my old stuff at 18 mg and DANG -- the throat hit is so much better! So much more "zingy" than my measly 6. Now I want the high nic back! I moved down because i vape all day long and I didnt wanna OD myself. Im sure somebody else has done this before me -- what to do??

Tonytiger1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Houston
I started at 18 mg nic back in September and painlessly went down to 6 mg (even 0 at times). But then i made the mistake of trying some of my old stuff at 18 mg and DANG -- the throat hit is so much better! So much more "zingy" than my measly 6. Now I want the high nic back! I moved down because i vape all day long and I didnt wanna OD myself. Im sure somebody else has done this before me -- what to do??

I have been using 36 for two years:)

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
I went from 24mg -> 18mg -> 12mg and stayed there for a long time. After about 6 months at 12mg I decided to go for 6 and placed a huge order from AVE. I vaped it all but was never quite satisfied. Switched back to 12mg and it has been my comfy zone since then. I literally chain-vape all day and I'm still kickin :D

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Been there myself......I feel your torment! I weened down to the 6mg with no problems because it seemed that I was an all day vaper too! I've tried re-visiting some older juice at higher mg, once in a while when I don't feel satisfied, my heart races if I use to much and I know when to back down.

Don't be hard on yourself, if you need it once in a while or even all the time but need less of it, it's still a win-win, sometimes you have to make adjustments, you'll do fine! Keep us posted on how you're doing...........;)

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
I found 'success' with 24mg (September 2011), but in the last 5 months, I've also enjoyed 18mg, 12mg, 6mg...and sometimes even 0mg. When I can't sleep, I use 0 to 6 mg, but mornings are anywhere from 12mg up to 24 mg; depends on my mood.

I think my sweet spot is 12mg, but ain't nuttin' wrong with having the full range of variety on hand. :)

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I still use 24/36 after 2 years and don't chain vape, either. I guess it depends on your definition of chain vaping. At work I vape maybe 4 hits an hour, at home more, but vaping even 36mg in a night of drinking or whatever doesn't bother me or "overnic" me.

I find that I like around 30 or so the best. Some vendors have that customization. I get some good juice through Deejstuff that is customizable every 2mg so I buy 28/30/32 - whatever I'm feeling like at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread