I Saw An Old Friend Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
We've had such a great number of new flavors come available to us from FSUSA recently and I've had a lot of fun trying them and have really enjoyed the ones I've tried. And there's still a lot more flavors I want to try.

But this afternoon I grabbed a new 808 carto that I bought from FSUSA and loaded up my old friend Wyatt Earp. All I can say is that I've missed you buddy. All the flavor and vape is still there and tasting just as wonderful as it always has.

To me, and this is my opinion, Wyatt Earp is like the flagship juice of FSUSA. All you folks who have joined us recently here on the Forum I'd suggest you give this oldie but goodie a try.

Its a juice that you might want to give a week or two steeping time, and I wish there was some way I could describe the flavor, but I think if you try it you'll have a hard time staying away from it for long.

Wyatt Earp

Stifle

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
I, like tg, do not really like tobacco flavors. But, I've heard too much about Wyatt Earp. I may have to give it a whirl on the next order.. which is shaping up to come not 6 hours since my last one :lol:

On the same vein, it seems like Hopscotch is the counterpart to WE in the specialty juices. While I still have little experience with PVs in general, it is clear that it is has a well balanced sweetness and is obviously a very complexly flavored juice.

A quick question about WE - does it resemble the taste of an analog? I am really not looking to replicate that experience but I think a change up towards a straight tobacco flavor with undertones of other things could be something I'd enjoy.

Thanks!

Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Stifle, somehow ... Wyatt Earp is referred to as a tobacco type juice, but I don't understand how. It doesn't even come close to tasting like tobacco, as least, not as far as I can tell.

The best I can tell you is that it has a great mix and ends up with a flavor that is uniquely its own.

I seen some people say that it has a peppery taste or a licorice taste, but it doesn't contain either of those ingredients and to me that is simply an indication it needs to steep more.

Its one of those juices that you'll either like - or you won't. But to me the complex flavors, nice th and lots of vapor make it a really special juice.

Misha707

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
Leawood, KS
It's my all-time favorite, and I keep going back to it. Kind of a "I KNOW I can get 3 more drops out of this bottle!" thing. Even though I have more on order. :) And David even got my mom hooked on it from her free sample on her first order. She got 30 ml of it this time.

Flavor is really hard to describe, rich, earthy, touch of sweet. Just yummy & satisfying. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread