Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I was lucky enough to buy a grand today and I can't wait. It'll be my first bottom feeder so will have to get used to it. I've been watching videos on it and it performs great it seems. Fact that I can load a few bottles for on the go is great. I love my tanks but refilling them is still a bit of a pain. Just excited to add this demention to my hobby.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Congrats! Love my Grand too. I'm going on a year with it and appreciate it's durability, versatility, simplicity, design, and all around consistent top notch vape as much today as the day it arrived.

Stalk that mailman!

PS You should post this is the REO mods forum so more people will read it. REOnauts love to welcome new members to the fold.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/

Last edited:

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Congrats on becoming a REOnaut! Here are a few tips that I think would help. Not sure if you have any experience with dripping but, it's practically the same thing.

1. Prime atty first before you put it on your REO
*Drip 6 drops into your atty and let it rest for 10 minutes.
-With cartos, fill it up with the proper amount of juice. Then let it sit for 30 minutes.

2. You get about 5 hits or more depending on which atty you use. I'm primarily a 510 and 306 type of person so that's what I'm going to comment on. 510 can get to about 8 hits while 306's will be 5 or less. Biggest sign is a decrease in flavor. Also, if you taste a slight metallic flavor then your next hit will be VERY dry.

3. Blind Squonking is the easiest way for me and I think you will find it helpful as well.

*Lightly press the bottle while doing a dry hit (w/o pushing button)
*Once you hear a gurgle then immediately stop. (you can do a few dry hits to draw the juice into the atty but, this is optional)
*Simply start vaping.

Hope that helps. If you have anymore questions then don't hesitate to ask.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
No problem at all and it's good that you already have experience with dripping. That will make it a lot smoother of a transition for you. Great to hear that he included some 510's and 306's. That'll save you some money. Anyways, I hope you have fun with it and don't hesitate to visit the sub-forum sometimes. There's a lot of great people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread