The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I SO Stabwood dna 250

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by Anös, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Anös

Anös New Member

Jun 10, 2018
    Looking to find an empty box frame, something that doesn't have the actual board in it or anything but just the empty box. Looking to put my own Lipo in it and I just figured it's be cheaper to buy the hollow box and buy and install the rest myself. Anyone know if this is a thing and where I could get one?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr. Relentless

Mr. Relentless Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2017
    Can try a bmg mod if you don't mind dremeling.

• Like Like x 1
  3. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    There are a few modding supply places that sell enclosures, but they are unlikely (I think? I took a quick look at a couple once but didn't stick around that long) to be stabwood. You may want to see if any custom mod makers would sell you an enclosure, although I'm thinking that may be sort of an expensive way to go about it. If you are/get verified you might be able to post a wanted to buy in the classifieds, you may get lucky with someone who has a non working stabwood mod.

If you have the tools, your cheapest bet might be to buy some stabwood and design your own enclosure. You'd have to have a certain amount of experience working with that type of wood and the right design ideas and skills with cutting that type of wood. That can be super easy for some and harder than others.

I am going to get the husband to do that for me... sometime. LOL. It's kind of at the BACK of the infinity projects we have to complete around here.

Best of luck,

Anna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.