Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
Just get a Provari. :D
I think im going to start a savings jar for the Procyon. They last forever it seems and should be worth it? If i find them too extreme i will settle on another Radius i suppose. I tried them when they were going out and selling them cheaper,sure wish i knew then what i know now!!!

Reactions: Opinionated

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Still have five 2.5's that includes a one of a kind prototype & 1 of 3 Stealth (both unused) and an almost unused limited Stealth Mini... a bunch of high end Euro tanks (Kir Fanis, VapourArt, By Leo, etc) custom and other carto tanks that ran 6-7 flow control By Leo Sophia RTA's, a Zapper V2 to make ready wires for the Sopia's, Kayfun's, Euro Drippers, Loki Labs Delrin and Euro Pro Rings, extension caps, Hippo's, Tatroe's, spares, their Pass-Thru Kit, tools, and who knows what else bought to support them. But none have seen the light of day since boxed and stored away around March 2014 when I switched to a much larger collection of VapourArt GP PAPS mech tube mods and their top gear (including an unused TiX unicorn). They too just didn't get it done for my vaping style, so were also soon replaced by 35 Reos that did once I got top gear for them that did work well for me. They were all retired as well over a year ago..... but I now have five P67's back out again running Profile Mesh RDA's. All I run now days is mesh RDA's on squonk mods (mech, dual parallel mech and regulated).

I have lots of old pictures from that short PV era, but will just add one of these five together undressed that is date stamped as being from in January 2014...

PVx5.jpg

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I think im going to start a savings jar for the Procyon. They last forever it seems and should be worth it? If i find them too extreme i will settle on another Radius i suppose. I tried them when they were going out and selling them cheaper,sure wish i knew then what i know now!!!
    Have you set your Watch Thread to the Classifieds? One could pop up at any time. :thumb:

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2015
    Virginia
    Still have five 2.5's that includes a one of a kind prototype & 1 of 3 Stealth (both unused) and an almost unused limited Stealth Mini... a bunch of high end Euro tanks (Kir Fanis, VapourArt, By Leo, etc) custom and other carto tanks that ran 6-7 flow control By Leo Sophia RTA's, a Zapper V2 to make ready wires for the Sopia's, Kayfun's, Euro Drippers, Loki Labs Delrin and Euro Pro Rings, extension caps, Hippo's, Tatroe's, spares, their Pass-Thru Kit, tools, and who knows what else bought to support them. But none have seen the light of day since boxed and stored away around March 2014 when I switched to a much larger collection of VapourArt GP PAPS mech tube mods and their top gear (including an unused TiX unicorn). They too just didn't get it done for my vaping style, so were also soon replaced by 35 Reos that did once I got top gear for them that did work well for me. They were all retired as well over a year ago..... but I now have five P67's back out again running Profile Mesh RDA's. All I run now days is mesh RDA's on squonk mods (mech, dual parallel mech and regulated).

I have lots of old pictures from that short PV era, but will just add one of these five together undressed that is date stamped as being from in January 2014...

View attachment 799209
    My vape style is changing too but dont want to let go of what I feel is top quality. I know it's just an opinion,still. And it's so purdy and it just fits right lol. I may try another but for now I've got them set up for travel,small clouds.
    bb96fd632407d543b21b8962f158abf8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Been watching that for awhile now but I need time to save unless I get lucky and find it pretty low.

I saw one those Jac 75s show up yesterday. Those are supposed to be the new Provari.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2015
    Virginia

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I have a couple of Provari 2.5 and a P3 in storage. One of the better vapes I've ever had was using a Kayfun Lite Plus RTA with a 1.2 ohm coil on a Provari. However, I moved on from MTL to DTL vaping a couple of years ago. The air draw with the Kayfun is just too restricted for me now.

Now using a Original Uwell Crown Clearomizer Tank on the JAC Vapor series B DNA75W. The replacement coils for the original Crown are beginning to become hard to find consistantly. The hand feel of the JAC Vapor is quite similar to a Provari tube, and one of the main reasons I love it.

Last edited:

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2015
    Virginia
    I have a couple of Provari 2.5 and a P3 in storage. One of the better vapes I've ever had was using a Kayfun Lite Plus RTA with a 1.2 ohm coil on a Provari. However, I moved on from MTL to DTL vaping a couple of years ago. The air draw with the Kayfun is just too restricted for me.

Now using a Original Uwell Crown Clearomizer Tank on the JAC Vapor series B DNA75W. The replacement coils for the original Crown are beginning to become hard to find consistantly. The hand feel of the JAC Vapor is quite similar to a Provari tube.
    I have a few and want even more of those V1 crown tanks,love them and use the rba with them because your right its hard to find coils. Ive thought about that Jac alot actually

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 28, 2013
    The Clemson Tigers State
    I still have my Provari TI P3 what I consider to be the best tube mod ProVape made. 20 Watts with boost, recall, and light as a feather. My Radius passed away last year without warning. I do miss the Provari wars which went on till ProVape pulled the plug.

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I have a few and want even more of those V1 crown tanks,love them and use the rba with them because your right its hard to find coils. Ive thought about that Jac alot actually
    I did buy a couple of RBA bases for my current Crown tanks, but haven't used them yet. So far I have enough replacement coils to last me over a year.

I'm probably wouldn't buy a previously used Provari for the simple reason that no one is left to repair one should it stop working. Some guy named Bill was repairing them but he had set a deadline, which has passed. Provari repair

Quite of few Provari owners have moved on to the JAC Vapour DNA75 and perhaps a couple of other devices such as the Dicodes Dani.

JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w

NEW Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    My vape style is changing too but dont want to let go of what I feel is top quality. I know it's just an opinion,still. And it's so purdy and it just fits right lol. I may try another but for now I've got them set up for travel,small clouds.
    bb96fd632407d543b21b8962f158abf8.jpg

My vaping style didn't actually change. I started as a DL vaper as that is how I smoked stinkies and pipes for most of the 50+ years I used tobacco. None of the MTL gear bought at first worked for me, including the ProVari's with MTL atty's and their above 1.2Ω builds.

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    I have a couple of Provari 2.5 and a P3 in storage. One of the better vapes I've ever had was using a Kayfun Lite Plus RTA with a 1.2 ohm coil on a Provari. However, I moved on from MTL to DTL vaping a couple of years ago. The air draw with the Kayfun is just too restricted for me.

Now using a Original Uwell Crown Clearomizer Tank on the JAC Vapor series B DNA75W. The replacement coils for the original Crown are beginning to become hard to find consistantly. The hand feel of the JAC Vapor is quite similar to a Provari tube, and one of the main reasons I love it.

I have always been a DL vaper... why none of the MTL gear bought early on in vaping worked for me other than with a few atty's that I modified the AFC's of to do DL with them. The 2.5Ω, 2.2Ω, 1.8Ω and even 1.2Ω builds in them was the other negative for me. .5Ω to .7Ω was my game early on, then super sub ohm was the game changer I still use today. It's rare for me to run any build above .2Ω on any gear. .1Ω to .15Ω is my sweet spot.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    It's rare for me to run any build above .2Ω on any gear. 1.0Ω to 1.5Ω is my sweet spot.

Just curious, if your sweet spot is 1.0ohm to 1.5ohms...why do you rarely run any build above .2ohms? Or, did you mean .1 - .15 is your sweet spot?

Last edited:
    • Informative
    Reactions: Spydro

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    Just curious, if your sweet spot is 1.0ohm to 1.5ohms...why do you rarely run any build above .2ohms? Or, did you mean .1 - .15 is your sweet spot?

It was a typo JC... sometimes the fingers type faster than the brain. :facepalm: I fixed it. Thanks for the heads up.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2015
    Virginia
    I have 2 of them, I really like them, solid mod, not provari quality, but for the price they are worth it IMO
    I have only 1 thing by uwell,the crown tank1 and l think that little thing a very well done so im thinking this little mod might just do it for me. Thanks for that input :)

Reactions: Nailz
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread