I talk and demonstrate the 510 in a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malicedoll

Moved On
Mar 29, 2009
great video Biz!! yer so adorable! :) i have really been looking into the 510's and you would recommend the manual battery? I am like you, i am kinda skeptical and it does sound a little hokey to me.. but it looks like it might be better. Do you find the manual batteries last longer than the automatic ones? Just curious and i hope your allergies are better!!

Malicedoll

Moved On
Mar 29, 2009
i concur malice; he IS adorable, and i was also for some reason reluctant to try manual, but i may have just been sold :)

hi elle! yeah.. i think i might give it a try.. i have been searching around and it looking like most 510 kits come with both a manual and an automatic battery, with all of the videos coming out now about these models, i am really considering getting one.. elexcronicstix has them for 50 bucks.. not a bad price...

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
hi elle! yeah.. i think i might give it a try.. i have been searching around and it looking like most 510 kits come with both a manual and an automatic battery, with all of the videos coming out now about these models, i am really considering getting one.. elexcronicstix has them for 50 bucks.. not a bad price...

Don't get the mixed auto/manual sets!! I'd have never gotten this auto battery if I knew how awesome the manual was! The manual battery is actually more care-free in it's use. I love the control it gives, like driving a standard.

I think the manual and the auto have the same battery life. I haven't noticed one lasting significantly longer than the other.

And thanks for the compliments ladies (and Nuck) :oops: :wub:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread