Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I've had mine only about a week so not much help lol. I'm actually keeping track of how many times I charge it so when it hits that 300 mark where people say the batt isn't performing as well i can order a new one. Probably by then there will be an updated model with ohm meter.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
I got my wife an mvp about 2 weeks ago how long has anyone been using one? Months?

I've been using mine exclusively since it arrived about a month ago. I knew the first day I got it that my poor little Kanger S2 was headed for the archive box... :)

Next step, as soon as the IRS returns the money that they've been "holding" for me, is a Tesla so I can play with VW.

Last edited:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Only had mine a couple of weeks also. The way I got it set up I don't really use it that much. (Just got T3's with WTA juice in all of em). So far I've charged it twice and the light was still green both times.
A buddy I work with got one as well as a couple of other friends. My buddy charged up two iPhones and still vaped on it. iPhones wern't fully charged but enough to be used for a while.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I usually charge - whenever. If I'm paying attention, somewhere around 700 - 800 on the counter, but usually once or twice a week. (I should note that I don't use it exclusively.) But usually still in the green. As I noted earlier, the yellow doesn't hold long before dropping into red. Charging early is said to be better for LIons.

Its generally not ideal to leave any Lions charging unattended, but if you put it into a charging bag I don't suppose it's as much a concern. There's always the remote chance of catastrophic failure when charging. Rare, but it does happen. Better to be awake - or at least prepared.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I have a provari and electric angel and am debating getting one myself for work and out and about. I may wait because I heard a future version will have an ohm reader. Any one hear about this?

An ohm reader can sometimes be a hindrance, as I've found out in my Gripper. It detected the atty but read 0.0 so it wouldn't fire. Thing is that the center pin was broken and loose. Hadn't it had the ohm reader it would still work. In the eVic it would read my protank resistances at 3.4 ohms, rendering VW useless.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I've had mine only about a week so not much help lol. I'm actually keeping track of how many times I charge it so when it hits that 300 mark where people say the batt isn't performing as well i can order a new one. Probably by then there will be an updated model with ohm meter.

300 charges at 1 charge a day is close to a year. I wish it lasted that long. So far the two mods I bought in March have failed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread