Not open for further replies.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Who has the best deal for this?

fasttech

This passed the drunk test, several drinks tonight and no desire for an analog. Several hot chicks took a toot off my mod due to the sake of curiosity, awesome. Not sure if it's a better vape than the VAMO or Tesla, but it is much less ghey (NTTATWWT).

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
First impressions:

I immediately fixed the bottom switch not being flush. All I did was take a eyeglass screwdriver and applied just enough pressure while wiggling a bit, and it sank into the bottom quite nicely. I'm thinking it may protrude again in the future but just a little push does the trick.

Glad the button trick worked out for you. It's a lot easier than taking the bottom off. I am the one who made the original mod post and after a couple of weeks the button hasn't tried to sneak back out. I actually had the bottom off when I did mine the first time and I could see that it was bending what I assume were the board legs. I don't think it is going work its way back out.

Love my MVP. It's a great form factor that just plain works.

flatout

Apr 29, 2012
US
Might want to wait for the next iteration, if you're looking for a backup. Said to have Ω check, maybe VW as well. Rumored to be "soon".

This is the info I was looking for... hopefully it is soon as I am biting at the bit trying hold out.

Just got the iTaste VV/VW v.30 and I love this thing. Just need the same circuitry but in an MVP package and I will have my at home device alongside my out of the house device.

Symbiotic Biorhythms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
Is that for the MVP kit? Clearomizer ,charger,cords,etc?

MVP V2, iClear 30, Multi Charge Cable, plus a bottle of MBV Juice (No option for size or ratio or nic level, but they listen to suggestions in your order comments usually)

Plus, the 10% off code vaporfrombaker But that code drops it just under the $50 free ship option.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    MVP V2, iClear 30, Multi Charge Cable, plus a bottle of MBV Juice (No option for size or ratio or nic level, but they listen to suggestions in your order comments usually)

Plus, the 10% off code vaporfrombaker But that code drops it just under the $50 free ship option.

Just buy a bottle of juice or a pack of cartos.

As a side, MBV have a statement now about the free bottles:

FREE E JUICE ON PURCHASES OVER $15

On every order you place at MtBakerVapor.com you get a free bottle of e juice. This bottle is based on whatever the theme of the month is. This theme is voted on most months right on our Facebook page. Freebies are sent out at 12mg/ml using our house blend (80pg/20vg).

Edit: That might be old. I checked their FB page and didn't see a theme and just ordered a free bottle of ecto cooler. So, we'll see.

P.S. They just upped the price on the MVP to 59.99

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread