• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I think I am addicted to ARRRGH WHY 4............

Status
Not open for further replies.

redmerc

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Currently, my two ADVs are Jughead's Jokesmoke Signature and his "Our RY4".....I can't get enough of both, but I'm curious how it compares to MLV's Arrrgh Why 4?

Having tried all three now, MLV Arrrgh Why 4? is much better in my opinion. I just ordered two 30ml bottles. It's the best juice I've tried.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
RY4 is one of those juices where everyone does it a little different. Some focus on the tobacco with hints of vanilla and caramel, others go the other way, some omit the caramel ... it's like there could be an entire line of just different RY4 variants. I'm not a tobacco vaper, though I do find tobacco flavours do pair really well with certain other flavours, but because of that I do like MLV's RY4 because he doesn't focus so much on the tobacco, and his caramel flavouring is from his Wurthers so it's quite prominent and tasty. That said though I haven't tried Juggy's RY4, but probably will soon enough.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I don't get any tobacco taste from Arggh why 4? In fact it's not in their tobacco section, it's in "other". Caramel Cappuccino is another MLV juice that you should try. Similar enough that you know you're going to like it, and different enough that it's a change.

Well, typically RY4 is supposed to be a tobacco blend with notes of caramel and vanilla. But like I said, everyone seems to have their own interpretation of it. It may well be that Ian's doesn't have any tobacco -- I just assumed because that's what it's supposed to be, but all I taste in his RY4 is caramel and vanilla. Maybe that's why I like it so much. :)

redmerc

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
That said though I haven't tried Juggy's RY4, but probably will soon enough.

Mindfield, if you try Juggy's Our RY4 I'm sure you'll like it. I had to let mine steep though. At first it was horrid, but after two 10 minute soaks in very hot water, and leaving the cap off afterward for about 6 hours it was ready to go. What a change and it's quite good. I'm vaping some a the moment and easily could be an ADV. I look forward to seeing you review it.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Mindfield, if you try Juggy's Our RY4 I'm sure you'll like it. I had to let mine steep though. At first it was horrid, but after two 10 minute soaks in very hot water, and leaving the cap off afterward for about 6 hours it was ready to go. What a change and it's quite good. I'm vaping some a the moment and easily could be an ADV. I look forward to seeing you review it.

Well, I'll make a point of telling him to throw some in in the next batch of juices he sends me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread