I think I found my perfect carto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay- I have tried everything-

I started with a 510 and atties and carts- honestly, was happy- had to fill it alot, but heck, I had to light cigs all the time right?

THEN got a carto in a PIF trade- WOW- all in one- less hassle- but, I had to refil ALL the time.
I went through all kinds. Really prefer the clear ones. I bought more, got more in trades- I had extra long ones, short ones, differnt brand names- they worked fine, but I felt i wasnt getting all my juice out. and once I cleaned them, they didnt work good again. then I stopped tasting my juice. at all.

THEN, I found duals, OMG- the vape was GREAT! I bought a few dozen. but they went through my eGo/RIva batteries like they were going out of style. I had to put them to the side.

THEN, I got a PIF trade (love me some PIF) with a eGo tank and 2 fluxomizers. (clear ones! win for me!!)
I tried the tank first. LOVED It. so I went and ordered another- pink to match my pink Riva.
got some carts to go with it. all my carto's and atties and such went into a bag- emergancy use only. The unopened fluxo's went in too- I was SOOO over carto's- if I couldnt use my clear duals, I didnt need anything but these tanks- they used ALL my juice, I could ... almost... taste the flavors, and I was getting a good hit each time.
I spent 5 wonderful days vaping with tanks. THEN I got my new pink one- and I never got anything but burned. finally broke down and 'fixed' it. got it working right- btu still tasted burned every once in a while, then my traded one wasnt good enough either- I suck at this cleaning thing....

Broke down and tried this fluxomizer thing. I was mad at the tanks - I was out of carto's and atties were just NOT doing it for me. I am REALLY into the clear ones. and more than that- I prefer NO cotton in there soaking up all my good juice.

I put a fluxo on my Riva and almost DIED. it was SOOOOO good.
I vaped it till it cracked. I opened the last one. and ordered some more- All y'all had were the short ones, and I was vaping the larger ones. But I wasnt waiting around for new stock...

I put it on- and OMG- it was JUSt as good. I could taste my juice, I could ENJOY my juice, I was in VAPE HEAVEN! I was scared to death it would die on me before I got my new ones in....

then it broke, busted, quit. my other one had a crack and was leaking. SOOOO I decided I would wait until I got the new ones in- (and they were comeing with some extra clear tubes too)

I went back to the bag of used carto's. I couldnt taste anything. I got out the duals, knowing I would be going through my batts faster than I could charge them.
I got out atties for my little 510's so I could use them too.

Finally I dug and dug, and in the " for PIF" box I found a few carto's- differnt kinds, either bought or given to me, I couldnt remember- and didnt care- I needed nic- NOW- SOOOO I got out the 3 new carto's I had left. the battery life was KILLING me- I filled those up, and headed off to an all day engagment- this was the first time I would be away from home for 12 plus hours with just a PV. I was scared.

I took extra cartos, atties, carts, every battery I owned (510 skinnies, Ego 1100 and Riva 650) filled up every carto I had- took an extra bottle, got out some atties that I KNEW were new- so none of my 'cleaning' had possibly screwed them up- and left- I stopped by the local store on my way out and there was my maillady- she asked if I wanted my packages.. UHHHH YEAH! OMG- are you kidding me?? the mail 5 full hours before she USUALLY gets to my house?? AND on the day I am PRAYING I get in some of the stuff I had bought???
I think she might think I am now crazy...

well there was a kit I had bought of Riva batts and my New FLUXO'S!!

I decided not to open the fluxo's yet- I wasnt going to waste the snickerdoodle I had already prefilled into these carto's. SO- I vaped them down. going through an 1100 and a 650 in just a few hours. Then I opened up my new fluxo's.

They were JUST as good as I remembered. this was NEVER my expeirience before. I need to order some more- hopefully some of the larger ones- I am getting a new mod this coming week- everyone swears it will amaze me, and I cant wait to get it-
I just pray that these fluxo's stay as good as they are now-

If they do- I have found at least ONE part of my perfect vape- maybe the new mod will work out- maybe it wont- but these on my Riva work just fine if not. as long as these continue to be as good as they are now!! I just pray there is no 'honeymoon phase' like I have had with everything else!!

Right now, I took four of them- (of the 5 I bought)- and put in my 'all day vapes' - Strawberry, vanilla Custard buttercream cupcake, snickerdoodle and my 'bed time vape' of big red gum. The cartos are put up, the atties in the PIF pile, and I really want this to be the last 'carto expierement' I participate in!!

so THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited:
awwww (((Thanks chelle2 ))))) :) I decided it was bedtime, put in my big red gum (again- thanks for the addiction - geeze- I am SOOOO gonna start blocking your posts!! first Strawberry Pie, now this and that &#*&#( mod is on its way...... Uggggggg- my husband is gonna divorce me!! LOL )

anyway- Big red gum- OMG- I have only ever used this flavor in a 510 skinny, with an attie and cart- it was my 'bed time' vape- my last cig of the night if you will - well, its soooo good in this fluxo- I have never had it in anything except an attie and carto- I swear I am actually CHEWING it!! LOVE LOVE LOVE... I actually get that 'burn your tongue' feeling you first get when you pop a peice in yoru mouth! I didnt know vaping was THIS good!!!-

now- Should I be at the store tomorrow morning 'incase' the mail lady stops in for her morning coffee and powdered donuts...... she MIGHT have my new mod after all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread