• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I think I got a miracle from God. Long story and 100% true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
So I started having pain in my lower back about 6 years ago. It was just annoying at first but got progressively worse to the point where I could not walk for more than 10 minutes or so before I was in so much pain that not only was my back hurting but my legs were hurting and my feet were numb. I stopped going places where I'd have to do a lot of walking or standing and it really put a damper on my wife because she likes to go places that require a lot of walking. Pain is what usually wakes me up every morning and even standing up after sitting for a while was a chore. I've seen a doctor about it and first they gave me localized injections to relieve inflamation in my lower back and pain killers. That stopped working and now the only thing left for me is (was) surgery to fix the problem. They say it is a crack in a disc causing my spinal cord to rub the wrong way or something. I've been living with it because I'm kinda scared of back surgery thinking I'll wake up paralyzed or not wake up at all. Now the amazing part....
Last Wednesday night I had a dream that I was just waking up from surgery on my back. I don't know if I was in a hospital or not. I heard a doctor say to someone they couldn't find anything wrong in there so they just closed up. I was still half asleep and was thinking "how could they not find anything wrong". The doctors left and I was there alone and when I woke completely I sat up and jumped off the table and was thinking "hey, I don't have pain". I even remember reaching around and feeling a bandage on my back in the dream. I started walking down a hall way and a nurse asked me how I felt and I said they must have fixed something because my pain is gone. That was all I remember about the dream and I remembered it immediately when I woke up Thursday morning. I was laying there thinking "wow, that was a very realistic dream". I even reached around to feel if there was a bandage on my back. That's how real it was. Ok, get ready for this.....
As I was laying in bed thinking about the dream and getting set to get up I suddenly realized I had no back pain. None! I sat up, turned and got out of bed and felt no pain at all. I stood there a minute before taking a step trying to comprehend what was happening. I walked into the bathroom and usually have to lean forward with one hand holding myself up against the wall because I could not stand straight up that early but that day I was standing straight up with no pain. I walked down the hall got my coffee and sat in my chair which usually gave me trouble in the morning but this morning - no pain. My wife was about to leave for work and I told her what was happening and I don't think she took me too seriously. I got a miracle from God. How else can this be explained. I did my usual routine all day. I work from home so I just did everything as usual and everything that would usually cause pain was now painless. I kept waiting for it to come back thinking it was a fluke or something but it didn't. The biggest test for me would be to go somewhere where I had to walk a lot. On Sunday we went to an antique shop that is the size of a Home Depot store. Big. Before when we went there I made it about 1/3 the way through before I had to sit due to my feet being numb and pain. After a 2 minute break I'd get up and be ok for about another 10 minuets and I'd have to sit again. By the time we would be leaving I'd be miserable and could barely make it to the car. THIS time I was nearly finished looking through the entire store (about 45 minutes to an hour) and I was feeling some pain coming on but it didn't cripple me as it usually did. I walked out of the store and when we got in the car I told my wife that I just proved to myself that I got a miracle from God. I made it through that store without having to take a break and felt pretty good at the end even though I did feel a bit of pain.
It's been a week today that this happened. I still feel good. I have a slight jab of pain now and then but I'd say I'm 85% better than I was a week ago. I thanked God that first day. What else can explain this. I even prayed to have another dream about it and maybe fix it so I'd be 100% pain free but considering how bad I was I'm 100% happy with what I did get. I've believe in God my whole life but I don't pray much. Now I pray and thank him every day for this miracle he gave me. And I'll do it right now. Thank you God for healing me and making my life more livable!

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
That is wonderful!! I believe. My son was healed from kidney disease so I know its real. Praise God for your healing miracle.

Amen to that! I believe my mom was healed last night of a serious problem that she has been having for the last few weeks. Her blood sugar has been spiking and then dipping down dangerously low for no reason and her insulin wasn't working. I prayed really hard for her last night, and she woke up this morning with normal blood sugar levels.

Praise to God, He does hear us! :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I absolutely believe in Jesus and many times he's saved me. One time I was standing at the edge of this cliff and about 8ft below was a ledge. Well I figured the fastest way was to jump so I did and when I landed the ends of my feet were over the edge and I was windmilling my arms trying to get back. I was looking down about 600ft. and I knew it was useless as I was almost at a 45 degree lean and there is no coming back from that far of a tilt. Then just like a hand pushing me back I came right back up to a standing position. I was so scared my legs went out from under me and I just hugged the ground and shook with fear. I had to crawl back up out of there I was so affraid. I know in my heart and soul it was the lord that saved me that day.
Houdini, I'm so happy the lord has healed your back to the degree he has. He has a reason for everything he does. Praise the Lord.

Last edited:

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
I absolutely believe in Jesus and many times he's saved me. One time I was standing at the edge of this cliff and about 8ft below was a ledge. Well I figured the fastest way was to jump so I did and when I landed the ends of my feet were over the edge and I was windmilling my arms trying to get back. I was looking down about 600ft. and I knew it was useless as I was almost at a 45 degree lean and there is no coming back from that far of a tilt. Then just like a hand pushing me back I came right back up to a standing position. I was so scared my legs went out from under me and I just hugged the ground and shook with fear. I had to crawl back up out of there I was so affraid. I know in my heart and soul it was the lord that saved me that day.
Houdini, I'm so happy the lord has healed your back to the degree he has. He has a reason for everything he does. Praise the Lord.

Wow, that's awesome! I love hearing things like this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread