• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I think i got scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
That's also discouraged by the mods

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

sorry sorry. I have been mia for too long should get myself refreshed on the rules again and maybe drop back to being a newbie. HAHA

For new buyers just be wary and best to get source thru trustable contacts. Don’t forget to do your homework.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't think there is any safe way, including FB. I know plenty of folks who have been scammed that way, in various manners. I don't know that any way of purchasing is safe, but if you have found SAFE WAYS STOP POSTING THEM ON THE INTERNET PUBLICLY.

No offense intended, and I feel for those of you who are vaping over there, but perhaps a private message option of some type might be wisest (if STILL IMPERFECT) as far as giving out contact areas and persons. It's probably fine to post the question, but really, the answers shouldn't be POSTED on a very well known, high traffic internet site, ya'll are doing yourselves no favors, honestly. I really, really mean that.

Best of luck, and I really mean that too....

Anna

Reactions: loll88

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
OK, allow me to place a caveat on this whole thing:

No one's going to give out any specific names. And no one should.

If you're too lazy to go north of the border, then you're going to have to be smart about sourcing your supplies.

If you're heading north, just search on FB for vape shops in JB. Drop them a message or whatsapp and they'll tell you where their shops are and how to deal.

That's all there is to it. Frankly a lot's been written on this forum too, about the topic. Including how to make your own juice locally. Just need to search.

Reactions: loll88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread