I think i have the fastest case of vapers tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kpella120

Aug 13, 2019
So, it hasn't been a week since i started and since yesterday i can't taste any of my juices.
I've been using a watermelon menthol one, then i bought Nasty's Devils tooth, and the first time i vaped devils tooth i barely tasted anything.
I changed coils multiple times, wicked multiple times and nothing.
I'm using a wye v2 from teslaciggs and a Zeus x with dual coils ( .18 ohms)
Help ?

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
If you switch flavors, shouldn't you be able to taste it? You have two juices but can't taste either. I thought vapor's tongue was when you vape one flavor too often?
Not really, it's just not being able to detect much flavor in anything. Smoking for years messes up your senses, but after a while does come back

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
If you switch flavors, shouldn't you be able to taste it? You have two juices but can't taste either. I thought vapor's tongue was when you vape one flavor too often?
That's called flavor saturation of a specific flavor when you only use one flavor, like an ADV (all day vape). That's why I usually switch between two different flavors every day for variety.

Vapor's Tongue usually occurs after you stop smoking, but it can occur at any point in time spontaneously on its own for no apparent reason.

Vaper's Tongue: What is it and what can be done?
The Dreaded Vaper’s Tongue: What is it, what causes it and how to cure it

Suggestion: Exhale some of your vapor out through your nose while vaping. Its said that our sense of smell is at least 75% responsible for our sense of taste.

How Smell Assists Taste

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It has various causes. The most common one is you burn your tongue on a hot drop of juice from a badly behaving or flooded device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread