I think I just found my "happy place"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
My "Indulgence" arrived today!

I got the add-on "extended battery cup", that'll take 2x3v batterys for 6v vaping, *or* a 2600maH 18650! My 900mah Ego batt will last me just over a day, so this should last me a weekend at least. Plus, it comes with adapters for the 4 most common threading types, so I just might try some of those KR808 cartos (and at a true 3.7v, no less).

I luv dis ting here! What an awesome semi-anniversary present for myself... next Friday will be 6 months since I gave away my last analog! Although I have to admit... with the extended battery section, I hate to say what this looks like. People might think I picked it up at an adult "bookstore", lol.

Just thought I'd share. Anyone else got one of these bad boys yet? A jillion thanks to everyone on the forum who helped me find my "happy place".

Edit: Gotta add, that a LR 510 carto at 3.7v is La Bomba!!! I just wonder how long it'll last....:)

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
No kidding. I tell ya, that extra half a volt makes a real difference (510 series is 3.2). Now I see why MistressNomad favors the KR808; it's a 3.7v.

Every time I think I've reached the 'end' of this journey, they move the end, lol!!! But really, this thing has multiple options and looks as sturdy as a Morgan horse. I asked Greg at Vaporescence if he'd had any switch failure on an Indulgence... he said he'd had one, after 9 months of use, but it was a roughneck and he used it daily in the Texas oilfields. I'll prolly still add to my collection, but I really think this is my "happy place" now.

Here are some pics from my Facebook page... y'all feel free to friend me! (just mention in the request you're from ECF)

Login | Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread