Not open for further replies.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
think i probably squonk about 50% of the time. think i've got three squonk mods...including a pulse. favourite rda is currently the dead rabbit but will change out the pin for a squonk pin on the drop DRA i just got.
got a GeekVape GBOX Squonker 200W TC mod on pre-order...should ship in around 4 days. TC on a squonker. can't wait :D
$66.88 Authentic GeekVape GBOX Squonker 200W TC VW APV Box Mod (Standard Edition) - 2*18650 / built-in 8ml squonk bottle / 100-315'C(200-600'F) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
planning on making my own wooden squonk mod but am still assembling the parts.
squonk on!

Let me know how you think the Drop compares to the Dead Rabbit. I've been squonking with the DR for awhile and I'm waiting for the slow ship from China to deliver my Drop.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Let me know how you think the Drop compares to the Dead Rabbit. I've been squonking with the DR for awhile and I'm waiting for the slow ship from China to deliver my Drop.

I don't own either yet but both are at the top of my list. From what I have gathered both are great vapes but the drop has more airflow when wide open and the rabbit is pretty much impossible to over drip/squonk. I will be getting at least one of each most likely when I order my next 2 or 3 squonk boxes.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
I don't own either yet but both are at the top of my list. From what I have gathered both are great vapes but the drop has more airflow when wide open and the rabbit is pretty much impossible to over drip/squonk. I will be getting at least one of each most likely when I order my next 2 or 3 squonk boxes.

The fact that the DR is so hard to over squonk was what first attracted me to it and then I discovered that the flavor is great.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
The fact that the DR is so hard to over squonk was what first attracted me to it and then I discovered that the flavor is great.

I am really loving my Bonza and have yet to over-squonk it on my pulse. I suspect the drop should be similarly hard to over-squonk assuming it's bottom row of air flow is about the same height off the top of the deck as the bonza.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
will do...probably this weekend. hope yours turns up soon.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
will do...probably this weekend. hope yours turns up soon.

Me too. I keep telling myself that I'm done ordering from Chinese sites but then one of them has a great deal. Usually by the time my order arrives it has since started getting marked down on the US sites and I realize that I didn't save much if anything

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I had always wanted to try squonking, but it wasn't cheap to get into and RDA choices were very limited. When Kanger released their first DripBox, I was all over it, $30 dollar squonk kit was unheard of. ...

That is pretty much My Story also.

I'd tried RDA's off an on over the Years. Liked the Hit I got. Just didn't like being tied to a Dripper Bottle.

People told me I should get a Squonk Mod. And that Yeah... they were a Lot of Money, but they worked so Good. That is, after you Replaced the Stock Bottle with some One of a Kind, Hard to Find Bottle. Or Replaced the Contacts. Or after you Rebuilt the 510 from parts Only Obtainable via some Secret FB Group where you needed 2 Members to Vouch for you or something.

It just seemed like a Great Way to Dump a Lot of Time and Money into something I Wasn't even sure I would Regularly Use.

The DripBox 60w was an Easy way to get your hands on a Complete Squonker/BF RDA and buy it from a Company you Normally bought stuff from anyway. And for a Price that was Less than what Most Mods (and some Atomizers!) cost, well, that was kinda a No Brainer.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Thought I was the only one using an o16 on a pulse. I got the pulse as a Black Friday gift. Nice little beater mod

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread