Not open for further replies.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
I was getting a whistling noise coming from my Ego-T when I draw on it. Well I think I've figured it out and corrected it. In the threads of the battery is a gold colored disc. Take a paperclip and stick it in between the threads and the disc and gently pry working the disc upward. Not too much just a little. Then take the atty and look into the side that threads to the battery....you'll see another gold colored disc. Take a round toothpick and break off about an 1/8" off the tip. Throw away the short piece you just broke off. Insert the toothpick in the hole in the bottom of the atty and with a small rotating motion try to work that disc up a little. Now put the whole thing together and vape....the whistling should be gone. What I think is happening is there is a gap created between the two disks when your changing atty's. I would say this procedure would be necessary every time you use a new atty. Then again every time the atty is removed. I hope I explained this so everyone can understand and I'd love to know if other people have success with this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread