I think I overdosed. What should I do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
You could always order more of the same juice in a much lower nic to 'cut' it.

For example: You have 24mg and you want it to be 12mg, so you'd order 0mg (same mL amount) and mix them together and voila, 12mg with no taste sacrifice.

BINGO! Why didn't I think of that? Duh...

Thanks,

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
LOL I've called every, pharmacy and drug store in this town and most don't even know what PG or VG is. (Yes, I used their proper names when asking.)
No one stock it here but, that's Arkansas for ya.

You can get VG in the first aid section of Wal-Mart. You're in Arkansas, definitely got one of those! :laugh: It's brand is Humco, clear bottle with label that says skin protectant I believe. USP PG can be bought at Tractor Supply by the gallon. It's marketed for cattle ketosis, so probably found somewhere in the livestock section.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
LOL, Storm, I was just going to post similarly. The only other thing to say is that thegrindre can buy a gallon of USP PG for about the same price as buying a tiny bottle of zero nic eliquid. Makes no (financial) sense at all to buy zero nic to cut down with!

Here's an example price, online, but he'll find similar pricing at Tractor Supply: Durvet Inc D Propylene Glycol Gallon - 01 dso1183

Last edited:

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Here ya go, so you know what you're looking for; Walmart.com: Humco: Skin Protectant Glycerin USP, 6 Oz: Beauty

If you need to doctor a bottle til the new stuff comes in, hit any Michaels or Hobby Lobby for LorAnn's flavorings and find something compatable with one of your juices. Probably 5% flavoring will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread