I think I saw your product on Letterman last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
not only that....but she certainly qualifies for the "bad girl" thread....THERE is a lady who is not afraid to be herself! Have you seen the dog rescue she runs? An let me just say....it was a surprise to us that show! But we are proud to have her as a spokesperson. Sincerely.

Too bad she didn't mention SS. Would have been a great plug! I know she has mentioned the brand previously(Hendu).

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
I had just bought my first SmokeStik, saw her on Letterman and was like "What are the chances?". I had to rewind and make the hubby watch LOL.

Yep, that is a PitBull beta test model that a few of us fortunate ones have been testing here. It is a 250mAh batt, and works really well. Keep your eye open for when they come on sale(hopefully soon).

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
That's is awesome, congrats smokestik family, she is a really cool chick, I would suggest that you contact her immediately, as well as send her a huge brown bag of cartos of choice, she's so cool she would probably promote for free she like it so mush as well

By the way I am enjoying all of my Smokstics , I have them going in perfect rotation from my Hendu,ss,pitbull and enjoying them Much

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
We are very grateful to Katherine for supporting the e-cig industry as a whole. Her apperance on the Letterman show was a total surprise to us. Better than the amount of business it has generated for us specifically is the vast number of calls I am getting from very real ordinary people that start out something like this...."I saw Katherine on the Letterman show.....I never even HEARD of such a thing....what a wonderful idea....do you really sell those ? "

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread