I think I wen overboard just now on e-juice buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
so just now I ordered e-juice from 3 places and the only thing that stopped me from going to 4 is mrs t's is closed right now. here is what I ordered

vapalicious:

caramel cap 10ml
snickerdoodle 10 ml
gingerbread trifle 10 ml

AVE:

bobas bounty 6ml
Gorilla juice 6 ml
apple teaser 6ml
strawberry cooler 6ml
sweettart 6ml

Fuzion vapor:

Chuck norris blood 6ml
The Edge 6ml
Mr. Miagi 6ml
Dragons breath 6ml
Magnum PI 6ml

all at 24mg nic. AVE obviously dont give you a choice with vg/pg ratios so those are the way they make them, Vapalicious are all 50/50, Fuzion by default makes all of them 70vg/30pg so I left those like that. I am excited to try all of these flavors but I think I went nuts this morning with ordering so much. I am trying to find that one that just calls to me and says vape me and that I wont get tired of easy. A few weeks ago I ordered a bunch of fruity and candy type flavors from vapor gods, I like most of them but they just don't seem to be something I want to puff on all day. The only two that are not fruit candyish is my coffee and menthol(vapor god menthol IS STRONG) the coffee is ok but the menthol is like sucking on a halls or something.

DietSalem

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Indiana
Well, it's only 90ml of juice. It's not that much. I generally buy about 200ml at a time when I buy my juice.

I also vape way more than someone should, though.

Don't ever get down on yourself for ordering too much juice though - you'll use it eventually. Think of it as just buying an extra loaf of bread that you'll eat in advance and saving yourself the trouble. =)

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
The longest road in my journey has been trying to find my all day vapes. I have 6 thus far and my goal is 10. Once I meet my goal, I can finally relax my over worked credit card:)

Nice choice of juices there! Let me know what you think of the Snickerdoodle! Ms Ts version is too strong for me.

Will do on the snicker doodle. I hope to find some I can safely buy big bottles of and maybe start using some large cartos or not have to have so many cartos with.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Seems a decent amount to learn what you like. From the VG vs 50/50 vs 70/30 you'll learn what works best for you and if that ratio is important. Enough flavors that even if you order later from another vendor, you'll know if you at least like to vape the flavor and plenty of variety so you don't get bored.

You hit it just right. It's not easy with all the ECF reviews and choices to find your favorite ejuice vendor and flavors. Please update again after you try them. I'd be interested to read what you liked.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
Well, it's only 90ml of juice. It's not that much. I generally buy about 200ml at a time when I buy my juice.

I also vape way more than someone should, though.

Don't ever get down on yourself for ordering too much juice though - you'll use it eventually. Think of it as just buying an extra loaf of bread that you'll eat in advance and saving yourself the trouble. =)

Oh I am not down on myself. I just know I woke up with it on my mind to try to get an AVE order in which I guess lately you have to do early in the morning. then my pay pal account hold was lifted because they realized I rally am the one ordering this stuff(i guess thats what it was about) and then i had the craving for some baked goods type stuff so I had the intentions of trying out ms t's found out her site is down due to a family illness and wont be back up until her current orders are all filled so I looked around and found vapealicious had some interesting sounding stuff so I got some from there. I almost ordered another order from vapor gods because I liked dealing with them for my last 2 orders from them (first was just juice, second was for cartos...cant beat a free 5ml bottle of juice on top of good prices) but didn't as I thought that might be over board.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
on another note out of the stuff I currently have on hand I just created my own little mix that I think I can sit back and vape on all day (with some of my fruity stuff intermittently) I took some of the coffee one I have and added a few drops of banana cream dripped it. and it is good. Not too sweet and not to bitter which was my issue I was having this morning.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
then I Just made order 4...I decided to go ahead and checkout the saved basket I had on vaporgods site so to add to that list I know have:

Graham cracker 5ml
waffle 5ml
absinthe 5ml
caramel cappuccino 5ml
mary jane 5ml (this one was more or less to show a friend of mine it was out there and I put the highest nic level they offer in this one 36...)

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
Lol sounds like about half my last order! It's *so* easy to get carried away! Just so much to try! :) I ordered from Fuzion Vapors too, the flavors sounded so interesting, and the names are great lol :)

and he works fast. I had a tracking number for my order in less than an hour. he also upgraded my shipping for me. You are so right on the names at that. How could I not order from a guy who names his juice after 80's icons.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
Good thing you haven't found Backwoods Brew, Virgin Vapor or ECBlend yet. That order would've tripled :thumbs:

I looked at them, and will get to them I am sure. Fuzion caught my eye cause of the names, everyone raves and raves about AVE so I had to try them, vapealicious had a good price and some bakery stuff that caught my eye, and vapor gods have a lot of simple flavors and I like there customer service so far.

GeminII

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2012
Nashville, TN
Too cool man! You've gotta give an update on the Chuck Norris Blood...LOL! I'm right there with you, there's so much to try that it's really hard not to go crazy and order EVERYTHING! Today I've added Gorilla Juice and Vermont Vapors "Smoke". Got a freebie Caramel Apple. Reeeeally jonesing to try some Vapor Station items, can hardly wait for NiteLiteVapor to start selling again, and now you have me thinking about Fuzion...haven't even browsed their site yet. Within the next week, I'm probably going to have a similar juice binge to yours. I don't wanna, but I'm gonna. Well, actually, I DO wanna. You know...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread