Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I've pretty much got everything I'll need for vaping for quite a while. Other than the occasional atomizer or something, I should be golden.

I spent a fortune getting what I like and wanted but it's all worth it if I stay away from cigarettes. I haven't even had the merest craving for one since the end of the first week.

*sighs in contentment*

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
I've pretty much got everything I'll need for vaping for quite a while. Other than the occasional atomizer or something, I should be golden.

I spent a fortune getting what I like and wanted but it's all worth it if I stay away from cigarettes. I haven't even had the merest craving for one since the end of the first week.

*sighs in contentment*

I've followed your posts and it seems you have a lot of really nice kit! I just know you will be successful! Kudos!
P

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
HAHA! That's what I said :vapor:

I don't see the need for more than two Provari Minis and a Reo, a few cartotanks, several Protank 2s, several Hypertanks, a bunch of drip tips, beauty rings, etc. and about a zillion juices plus some DIY stuff but you're right...something else pretty and shiny might come along...lol

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
I've followed your posts and it seems you have a lot of really nice kit! I just know you will be successful! Kudos!
P

That sounds creepy...:D

It took me 3 months of pretty much constant buying and experimentation before I found a setup that I could get a consistent vaping experience from. Since then, I have just bought about $50 of juice for my vapocolypse drawer.

It's just an awesome feeling when you are satisfied with the equipment you have and confidence in your own knowledge to reach the point of saying you are done.

Kudos, I think you just leveled up.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Did you get two chargers? Just in case one breaks?

I don't see the need for more than two Provari Minis and a Reo, a few cartotanks, several Protank 2s, several Hypertanks, a bunch of drip tips, beauty rings, etc. and about a zillion juices plus some DIY stuff but you're right...something else pretty and shiny might come along...lol

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
I think you have bought plenty of stuff in the last week. It looks like you have enough juice to last eon or several years, which ever comes first. :)

And the flavors I chose are all at least vapable. The only unvapable flavor I have is one of the two flavors I bought when I got my first kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread