I think ms t is trying to kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
So I got my latest package of Ms Ts yesterday/day before and got my new GLV2 the same day. Got all kinds of new flavors to test out but I try to space them out in between.

Well................... I decided to try another new one a little while ago.

Now by habit I take long deep drags while vaping. Direct to the lungs fill up the lungs type drags. Jumping from 3.7v to 5v has caused me to take shorter drags, for the most part, but I still take a drag the same way.

So anyhow.....

Ms T knew I got my new GLV2 and have been using it with the new liquids. And she knew she sent me all these liquids I haven't used before. And yet............ she didn't even bother to warn me to be careful when trying one of these new liquids in particular. :unsure:

I've been using the Red Hot Cinnamon Sticks for awhile and love it. But I had not yet tried the Red Hot Cinnamon Candy until now. I hadn't really given it much thought but basically assumed that the RHCC would basically be like the RHCS but with a candy taste to it rather than the toothpick taste. Yeah right!! :?:

So here I sit at like 4 in the morning and I pop the atty I have been using for RHCS and NEW Marshmallow onto my GLV2. Break out the Red Hot Cinnamon Candy and drip 3 drops onto my bridgeless wickless atty. Pop my Ttip on. Hit the button as I bring it to my lips. Take a big sudden deep drag as usual. And........

choking.jpg
choking.jpg
choking.jpg
choking.jpg

Holy throat hit of death batman!!!!!!

So once I quit coughing and gagging, while wondering if my throat really could have twisted itself up like a kid spinning a swing in circles until it was wrapped tight and then let it go to watch it unspin itself as it felt like it did, the best way I could think to describe it was as follows.

Taking that sudden and deep of a drag of the Red Hot Cinnamon Candy is like taking an...

sendbinaryaspn.jpg

(atomic fireball. just in case the pic disappears)

and crushing it up and then grinding it into a powder and sticking it in an air hose and putting the air hose in your mouth and pulling the trigger. :ohmy:

But once you get past all that, if you're foolish enough to take a drag of it like that upon trying it for the first time (highly not recommended), this stuff is absolutely awesome.

It has a great taste, that is just like the candies, and you can feel it in your mouth in a different way than any other type of liquid. And without any of that settling on and coating your tongue feeling that you get from the only other liquid of this type of flavor that I have tried before.

Anyways if you ever liked the candies of this type I would definitely suggest giving this liquid a try. :thumb:

(p.s. I can't prove it but I think she may have been bribed not to warn me in hopes that it would kill me off so someone could win the great flavor debate :D )

Last edited:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Oh Thy!!!!! Your are something! You had me laughin so hard! Scared my dog!! LOL

See I don't like cinnamon so that is one I haven't tried yet.....probably won't either LOL But I am so glad you like it! Just .....Just be careful next time LMAOOOOOOOOOO
Take short "tokes" LMAOOOOO

Smooches TO Ya
Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread