I Think My Batteries Are Posessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I love my RN4072 and switch back and forth between it and my Blu if I want something tiny. I've had it for several months now. The only issue I have had with it is that it leaks if I overfill it (which I always do, LOL)

My batteries decided to just go crazy in the past couple of days, some more than others. They will blink at me, even if fully charged. Sometimes they won't activate when I inhale. And sometimes they'll just activate while sitting on the desk! The amount of time between charges differs, as does the time it takes to recharge.

It's about time to buy new batts anyways. I just wondered if any of you have had batteries do this. Is there a way to save them when they start acting funny? Did I do anything to cause it, or is all of this just signs that it is time to replace them?

Thanks,
~A

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
I'll ask Randall his opinion on this one. It seems a little odd to me that multiple batteries would flake out on you simultaneously. I'm wondering if it may not be a charger issue.

This happened to me with my first 2 kits. I ended up assuming it had to be the charger.
I also just got a new auto battery from another supplier and it wouldnt charge right either but the other 2 new ones did and my old ones did . They sent me a new battery and new usb charger since I mentioned it only happens with the usb charger on this particular battery. Voila the new charger worked and all my other batteries seem to last longer now too. So even though they were charging they werent charging right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread