I think V4L has given me a case of OCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoyed

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
OK so everytime I order anything I always feel the need to add an extra battery. I have been vaping for 6 weeks and have 8 batts. I also feel the need to make sure all 8 are charged every night (You know in case a storm comes through and knocks our power out for a week.) Am I the only one that has to add an additional $18.00 on every order and what can I do to save myself from having my own stock room soon. :rolleyes:

P.S. I also recently added another charger so I can have three batts charging at once.:lol:

Paranoyed

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
my secret fear is attys. I have like 14 of them now and still feel the urge to order some more.

I have three sets of batteries for my xhaler and have felt okay about that until now. LOL maybe I should order more batteries!!!
You really should, and make sure they are all fully charged every night you never know when the zombie raid is gonna start.8-o

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
OK so everytime I order anything I always feel the need to add an extra battery. I have been vaping for 6 weeks and have 8 batts. I also feel the need to make sure all 8 are charged every night (You know in case a storm comes through and knocks our power out for a week.) Am I the only one that has to add an additional $18.00 on every order and what can I do to save myself from having my own stock room soon. :rolleyes:

P.S. I also recently added another charger so I can have three batts charging at once.:lol:

I hope Mark includes a case of OCD as a bonus in my next order! ;)

I keep buying but I can't organize for crap! 8-o

Paranoyed

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
I hope Mark includes a case of OCD as a bonus in my next order! ;)

I keep buying but I can't organize for crap! 8-o
I am terrible at organization except with my VK and my music.:oops: I might not be able to find matching socks but I always know which thumbdrive has what MP3s and which carto has what flavor.:rolleyes:

Paranoyed

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
i just need one of everything in platinum, for me, and one in black for my hubs. (nearly lost it when he didn't want an XL batt... BUT THE COLLECTION HONEY THE COLLECTION! lol) however, i fear that when i finish that... new colors will be necessary. :lol:

less worried about charging... we've got two vehicles and a generator. :lol:
Doesn't want and XL seriously.... Is he human?:cool:

Peeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Smithville, Missouri, United States
he's barely tried mine out... i know he'll end up using mine for a while at some point when he forgets to charge or somethin' and try to steal it. :lol: he's like "but it's so... long." and i'm like, "damn straight." :lol:

tell him that size really does matter;)

ryanSTi

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Harwinton, CT
Yup! Me too! Been vaping for a month and a half; I have 2 chargers, 1 pcc, 4 shorty's & 2 regulars. And hopefull today (fingers crossed) 2 more regular's, 1 xl & 1 more charger :) yup, OCD for sure! All my batts are either charged or being charged, and I have a little case with 4 juices, 15 carts, 2 chargers, couple tools, extra caps and o-rings, and severael .... plugs and condoms, along with my case with the 2 regular backup batteries and 2 carts, and the pcc with 2 carts. Yup, ready for the zombie apocolypse while I'm on the go, or at least 4/5 weeks of zombie attacks :)

And I'm deciding if I want to order 50/100 carts and 5/10 batteries from China. Anyone want to split an order from China? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread