Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
So, in another thread, a couple of hours ago, I spoke of the Siren Call of the Reo and how irresistible it is.

I spoke of how less is more and how I needed less of more that was already less (SL/LP). So of course I worked myself up into a total frenzy. Tore my hair out, lamenting the fact that I didn't have holes in my Reo, damnit! The neighbors all ran from the apartment building I live in, not knowing the danger that might exist from a lunatic madman who lost it entirely because he had too much aluminum and not enough space. You don't want to mess with a man who doesn't have enough space.

I heard a gentle, soft, sweet sound. The sound of the siren. Lulling me back to sanity. As if by magic my fingers typed of their own free will and the next thing you knew I was at reosmods.com. Out of stock, out of stock, out of stock. But I hadn't seen a picture of what I was looking for so I held my breath, held onto hope and prayed when I hit the "next" link to go to page two. Ah, there it was, a black anodized SL/LP grand. Glowing as if a halo was around it. And *In stock*.

Long crazy story short I'm back to normal, emergency personnel have returned to base and I'm awaiting my SL/LP plus a nice LP Reomizer and aluminum button cover. Life is good again and all I have to do now is keep my sanity over a long weekend with NO mail delivery on Monday which is when I would expect it to arrive and oh my I'd better settle back down :)

I'll have holes in my Reo. Damn thing will match my underwear. I'm a happy man!!!!!!!

:)

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Good-Things-Motivational-Typography-Picture-Quote.jpg

Atta boy.........congrats.

StillMaticc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
Fixed it for ya.

I considered typing that at first.........had to be a little conservative but who am I kidding....yes one of each model in every color!

I just re-read my post :blink::oops:

Please, for the love of all that is good, DON'T POST PICS OF YOUR UNDERWEAR!!!

I'm blaming it on a lack of this

Lol likewise, brewing my first cup now.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Congrats on #3, Fleet!!
Geeeez!! Figured I'd have a third before you!! Pinching my pennies for an LP Grand to permanently "store" my Virus..
Getting weary of filling that dinky PT2 on my MVP2 every couple of hours......!!!:facepalm:
ENJOY!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

I'm sure you'll "catch up" to me :) I use my grand exclusively for the Virus as well. Think I'll move it over to the new one coming. It is nice to have one Reo dedicated to it. Now I'll be able to have a few of my favorites loaded and ready at all times. That's really the big advantage, to me, of multiple Reos. Still loving my mini as well, it's just so pocket friendly.... Great if I step out for a few...

I never thought I'd want more than my first Reo. For anyone who doesn't have a Reo yet be warned!!!!! They sort of become a passion... I have two of everything I bought and really liked before coming to Reoville. Two mvps, kayfuns, nemes, eGo setups. Never felt the need to have three of anything and normally only used 1 regularly of the other things that came before. I can assure you that all 3 of my Reos will be used daily. Good thing I stocked up on high quality 18650s. Thought I had way more than I needed. Not anymore :)

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Well, good for you!! And I love the anodized REOs. Any of them. There's just something about the feel of it that I prefer over the powder coated. I feel for you. I HATE Monday mail holidays these days. Ha.

I was leary of the anodized finish, I liked the grip that the powder coat on my wrinkled black gave me when I held the Reo. But I spoke with Rob and he said the anodized was a much more durable finish and that the holes in the SL would take care of any issues regarding grip. Really looking foward to it getting here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread