I vape a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

victorcan

Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Well I never found the need to hang it from the ceiling but I always load a fresh battery and swap my daily back on the charger right before sleeping, its almost become instinctive.. used to suck when i forget to charge before going to sleep, now there is no thought process, and crazy my ego lies in bed next to me.. i think i might have a problem lol

victorcan

Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I donno the 1st thought of each morning for me (well almost 1st thought) was a cigarette, and nothing changed once I started to vape.. I will note that I smoke a sweet vape throughout the day my morning blast is usually a nutty or more soothing vape like my honey bear.. But none the less I still want a drag as soon as i awake.
Did you not light a cigarette as soon as you awoke?
how many years did u smoke ?

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Am I the only one who can't vape for the first half hour after waking up..?

Probably. Or at least you are a very rare breed!!!

My PV is NEVER more than a couple of inches from my hand. At night it's on the nightstand...along with a needle bottle of juice and some tissues. Won't sleep with it (though I have dozed on on the couch with it in my hand)...I keep thinking juice could leak. What a waste that would be!

iKN0WaGH0ST

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Northern Virginia
Probably. Or at least you are a very rare breed!!!

My PV is NEVER more than a couple of inches from my hand. At night it's on the nightstand...along with a needle bottle of juice and some tissues. Won't sleep with it (though I have dozed on on the couch with it in my hand)...I keep thinking juice could leak. What a waste that would be!

Haha, I like that. A rare breed..

But yeah, I need to brush my teeth first and have some breakfast and tea to wake my taste buds up. Then I can start lightly vaping. A half hour after that I can go about my routine in full out vape mode.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread