Status
Not open for further replies.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Honest question, because I know very little about the device: Why couldn't you fire an RBA up on the itaste? It's VV and has short circuit protection, right? No resistance meter so you'd have to get a multimeter, but who doesn't want a multimeter! lol

I just got a Vision Eternity.. I've seen some folks bash it, fine. I like it so far though, it's fun and works very well for me so far :)

Demiurgous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
I just got a Vision Eternity.. I've seen some folks bash it, fine. I like it so far though, it's fun and works very well for me so far :)
I've decent reviews and plan on getting one. But I agree, there's definitely a "that doesn't compete with my 4 $200 provaris" attitude from some.

Evaravenspell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
KL, Malaysia
I have not. Dont really have a pv to get into it. Only have an itaste mvp, volt x2 and handful of cigalikes.

Honest question, because I know very little about the device: Why couldn't you fire an RBA up on the itaste? It's VV and has short circuit protection, right? No resistance meter so you'd have to get a multimeter, but who doesn't want a multimeter! lol

You certainly can fire it up with the itast mvp lol! Its good enuff to use with RBA's! I just love dripping with this! :) I have one myself.

DanKnowsJack

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2013
Ephrata, PA
I've decent reviews and plan on getting one. But I agree, there's definitely a "that doesn't compete with my 4 $200 provaris" attitude from some.
What does owning a Provari have to do with an RBA??? I own a Provari, and the only bad thing I can say about the Eternity has to do with the tank's for it... but it doesn't matter what device you put it on. It is a very good RBA on it's own, I just don't like the ego-T tanks that come with it... but you don't need to use them with it.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Just wondering (serious question)... What is on the smaller side?

The iTaste MVP

What does owning a Provari have to do with an RBA??? I own a Provari, and the only bad thing I can say about the Eternity has to do with the tank's for it... but it doesn't matter what device you put it on. It is a very good RBA on it's own, I just don't like the ego-T tanks that come with it... but you don't need to use them with it.

I think he was just referring to the mentality some people have when they know what they have is the best of the best.

Demiurgous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
Most of the negative comments about the eternity I've seen were along the lines of "it's too cheap to be any good, spend more money". Much like the vamo comments, really.

Nothing against the provari or owners of them, just the attitude of some of them sometimes.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Ermmm...smaller than the fancy mech mods like caravela and the like. This shows my general ignorance.

So if rbas are indeed doable. Where do I begin...beside investing in a multimeter.

If you want to foray into the wonderful world of RBA's get an IGO-L (dripping atty) and an AGA-T2. Get some 30g and 32g Kanthal A-1 and some 500 stainless mesh, and some silica wick. Also find some inner peace before you begin, the learning curve is steep but the destination is sooooooooooo worth the journey :)

DanKnowsJack

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2013
Ephrata, PA
Most of the negative comments about the eternity I've seen were along the lines of "it's too cheap to be any good, spend more money". Much like the vamo comments, really.

Nothing against the provari or owners of them, just the attitude of some of them sometimes.
Ahhh, I gotcha now, anyway the Eternity is ok, just those tanks are leaky... again you can use it with out. But in my opinion there are better RBA's out there, that are cheaper. Phoenix clones, A7, Smok RDA... The list goes on.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States

1366772897395.jpg

Lol, I just had to take this pic after that comment :p

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread